Poll: Which one price considered?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one price considered?
Epi LP Classic quilt top wine red $360/$399
14 36%
PRS SE Singlecut tobacco sunburst flame top $549
25 64%
Voters: 39.
Consider price into your decision.

Epi Les Paul Classic quilt top wine red $360 this week only but $399 after friday.

PRS SE Single cut flamed Tobacco Sunburst $549
Last edited by CustomCustom at Jul 6, 2006,
Definately the PRS...No Question.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
definately the PRS no questions
Fear my squirrelly wrath!

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
the prs looks really nice, i wonder how it plays

probably the prs, they make some very dependable guitars
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
To me the look of the Epiphone is much better then the flat out fugly PRS (sry) but PRS might have a better sound then the other generic brand
yea the epi looks better but the prs is alot better in terms of sound
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Im gonna vote epi b/c its actually kinda nice looking, ive played one, and they sound decent and theyre easy on the wallet. The PRS, although its a good looking finish/falme maple set up, im always sketch about body feel(shape) and the PRS pups.
Quote by Vornik
Wow you just made us all look retarded for not suggesting that...

Quote by Doppleganger
Dude,

I can use Google.
Quote by casualty01
13 yr olds should not attempt to make "points". Especially with their heads firmly lodged up their fucking ass.
the PRS defentally. im usually not a fan of the SE series but the Singlecut really shines. the heel is the cursied uber thick PRS heel, and you can adjust the inotation with that bridge, but if you just get used to the heel and change the bridge, its a good guitar.
wow... PRS FTW... no doubt about it

by the way WHERE THE FUCK CAN YOU FIND A PRS IN ORDER TO ACTUALLY PLAY ONE???
Quote by rayIII
by the way WHERE THE FUCK CAN YOU FIND A PRS IN ORDER TO ACTUALLY PLAY ONE???

yeah guitar center has them stocked. there is about 20 PRS guitars on the wall of the guitar center here.
The Les Paul. It sounds pretty damn awesome for a $500 guitar. Round bottom end, punchy midrange, clear and presice highs. The pickups on drive are smooth in the neck, gritty and raunchy in the bridge; on clean, they are smooth, with a tight bottom on the neck, and an airy, open in the neck, with proper EQ and volume, set in center position, they can sound like a miced acoustic; but, like most stock pickups, they leave something to be desired. The selling point is the playability, which is great. It plays like, well a Les Paul, nice, with pleanty of meat and guts to dig down into. The weight is perfect; not too heavy, but enough heft to feel like you have something worthwhile in your hands. It sustains wonderfully, just like a Les Paul should, and the alder center gives it extra definition. As for tapping, I don't tap very well but I guess it would be good. The fat neck is great for larger hands like my own because it provides good support, but its fatness and the fact that its finish may get in the way or playing fast, unless you don't rest your palm against the neck, but Les Paul and Buckethead alike seem to do fine on it. I am primarily a rhythm guitarist, so some of you lead guys may not find this guitar as good as I have just described, but its perfect for me.
^nice review thanks, its a hard choice I think I want the true Paul shape more but the PRS looks really good for the money.
Quote by CustomCustom
^nice review thanks, its a hard choice I think I want the true Paul shape more but the PRS looks really good for the money.

Oh well, you show always go with what speaks to you, and if you dig the Paul Reed Smith, go for it.