I/ve been playing acoustic guitar for about 2 years now and are consdering converting to electric. I/m looking for an inexpensive_good quality guitar that would be perfect for my first electric.
Any Ideas?
What style of music will you be playing and how much money do you want to spend?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
if you have $350 to spend the standard fender strat is a great starting guitar that will last you a very long time
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
If you play rock or metal, the RG321mh is pretty nice, and if you want a better tone, just change the pickups.
you could go with a beginner package for pretty cheap such as the squier strat pack shop around at your local guitar retailer play as many different guitars as possible and find the ones that suits your taste
Quote by Hpda5121
if you have $350 to spend the standard fender strat is a great starting guitar that will last you a very long time

I was gonna make the same suggestion, but i wanted to make sure he didnt want to play metal first.

Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
What style of music will you be playing and how much money do you want to spend?

I/d Be playing NoFX_Rancid_Green Day_Blink 182_ Red hot chili pepper etc etc
the fender should be just fine then.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
its not very good but if thats all you can afford then go for it

but i strongly recommend going to a guitar shop and playing with it for a little bit to see if you really like it before you purchase it
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Definitely shop around and try a number of guitars. Suggestions and name brands are nice, but, remember it has to play and sound like you want it to. Take your time and have fun shopping.
If you already have an amp, a mexican fender of some kind. If not, i recommend the ibanez starter kit. It comes with a half decent fat strat ripoff, and i still use mine today.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)