i have been checking into tube amps lately, and i came across this one, so how is it?

It looks nice, i have never played on a tube amp before though, but how is this one?

Linkz0rz:http://www.peavey.com/products/browse.cfm/action/detail/item/109358/number/00461730/cat/68/begin/1/Triple+XXX%AE+Super+40.cfm

and i only need this big of an amp, or maybe even smaller, i only play in my room and junk, never had a gig yet
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

i have a super 40 efx, it has alot of gain, the cleans arent the greatest though, but i can get the exact sound from domination by pantera out of it. PM me for the settings if you get it.
jesus, yeah i just realized the price, i cant afford that.

are ALL tube amps expensive as ****ing hell?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

i have to get another job first...god damn, there are some nice laney tubes, i found a nice 30 watt one, is it like 8000000000 dollars too?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by mega_tallica
i have a super 40 efx, it has alot of gain, the cleans arent the greatest though, but i can get the exact sound from domination by pantera out of it. PM me for the settings if you get it.

I just got a used XXX super 40 off Ebay for $475 yesterday. I noticed that the reverb does not do anything much. How is it in yours ? I own a valveking too and the reverb on that is just amazing. But was prettry disappointed with the XXX's.

thanks

Grrr:
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1936 Lead 2x12 Cab
'06 Jackson SLSMG
Dean Hardtail Select
ISP Decimator
Planet waves tuner
Weber Mini Mass
Ibanez Delay & Chorus

time is like a fuse; short and burning fast -- James Hetfield