The night has been such a bore
Until you talked to me, and evened the score
I?m sorry if you?re expecting more
But all I?ve got is quarters of four
(The quarters that equal the dollar on the floor)

If I were to say sorry for all the things I?ve done,
The week would be over---so much for the fun.
I would spend the quarters, so there would be none
And we?d be okay, except for just one
I?d still be sad, but never be mad
And no one likes me when I?m sad

I?d think of all the times we shared
The times I was happy, the times I was scared
If I were happy, you wouldn?t care
If I were sad, you?d help fix the tear
(And wipe my tears, without a care)

If I were to say sorry for all the things I?ve done,
The week would be over---so much for the fun.
I would spend the quarters, so there would be none
And we?d be okay, except for just one
I?d still be sad, but never be mad
And no one likes me when I?m sad
good job, something that doesn't piss me off

what kind of music would you put it to though?
Pop Punk or Rock I would guess

My band is thinking about what kind of genre we are and we basically play what we feel and let people call it what they want.
I was about to ask the same(what genre).. but its good, sorry I'm bad at ctting but I guess thats all I can ever say is: this is good.

My group has the same issue.. only way we can describe it is, system of a down, mixed with led zeppelin, blues, and blink 182..

so.. nu-metal(?)/classic rock/pop punk/blues.. basically like you said we are what you want to call us.
it's kool. . . . has a reele repetitive rhyming sceme that i didn't reele like, and it wasn't all that creative, . . . . .but this was just a lil less then good, as for the genre, i think it would fit best under the Pop Punk, or Modern Rock areas . . . . so it was alrite, i think i missed the point, but i reele like the like "No one likes me when i'm sad" it made me chuckle lol. . . .so yah just find some different more interesting words, oh and make it longer too, if u swutched around some of the words and made it longer, , , , that song would give me a boner. :P
Its really good. I wish i could write lyrics like that. Whenever I try to write the song, it comes out with a completely different message than what I'm going for. You've got something working for u right now and I'm impressed.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24