Sorry if there is already a thread like this but I couldn't find any on the search.
Anyways on topic what is or was your first guitar. Mine was a Squier affinity strat which I still like to play.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
First electric? Or first guitar in general?

Edit- This is EG

My first Electric was a nice Jay Turser JT-300, I still play it.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
1st guitar would be a standard acoustic .. but my first electric was a strat from the states .. **** I hate strats cause the damn volume knob is close to the strings, glad I got my Lado now
mine was a hand me down cheap $100 guitar(i think the brand was callled "aspen") that was shaped like an Gibson SG. then one day the neck snapped... it was not pretty

now i play the ESP H-250 which is an okay guitar
First electric, ym Gibson Sonex 180 Custom with the rebuilt oak body. (PMfor story, too lazy to type)
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
My first guitar, and my only guitar so far, is an SX Hand-made series, replica of a Telecaster. Good guitar it is, I certainly do love it.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Peavey Raptor EXP and a peavey rage 158. now i have an awsome amp and a ****ty guitar i cant wait till my birthday, i think im getting a Les Paul. 3 days im excited
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
I started out playign on my aunts classical(i hated it) but then moved onto my fender acoustin. my first electric is my Blue Ibanex grg170dx
Quote by edwardthegreat5
First electric? Or first guitar in general?

Edit- This is EG

My first Electric was a nice Jay Turser JT-300, I still play it.

Oh I didn't realize that just your first guitar in general. Or your first electric which ever one you want to mention.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Epiphone G-400.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.