Hey, can I get a whole shload of single high-E strings anywhere, such as Musician's Friend? Thanks!

-Daniel White
most guitar shops sell single strings

just buy lots

remember to
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Quote by Cocnut Rag
most guitar shops sell single strings

just buy lots

remember to

I want them in bulk. Big, big, bulk.
Dude, what are you going to do with those strings....are you going to tie up a person hostage?
Most guitar shops sell them seperately, but why do you want them in bulk? If you break so many high E's, you might want to check for sharp edges on the bridge, nut and machine heads.
^ what he(or she) said, and you may also want to look at your gauge and pick attack if you break that many.

but most local shops I think would sell strings seperate
John Frusciante
member #1 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chili Peppers UG fanclub PM samlynch to join
JIMI HENDRIX
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
John Petrucci
SRV
GC doesnt but this pawn shop i live by does....but i cant stand ond new string and the rest suck
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
yeh if you break loads of one strings. check to see where its breaking at and try to remove any burrs.
Quote by Invictious

Dude, what are you going to do with those strings....are you going to tie up a person hostage?

Well, I've doing a lot of work on my "DJ guitar"- the one with which I make all my wierd noises with- and most of it involves taking strings off to get to the bridge, circuitry, and soon I may be putting a new neck on. Well, everytime I take off my strings and put the back on, the E string break and I'm sick of buying whole packs or strings for 1 string, because none of the shops I go to carry .11's. I may check out www.juststrings.com, thanks, MESAexplorer.