Hi guys Its me again and my band Given to the Ground are at it again with TWO new ones this time you guys gave us good feedback on all the others, so we can't wait to hear what you say about these two, the first "A Show For The Dead" is a real nice one I want to know what you guys think about the harmonics at the end, and the other new one is called "The Patient" and its a bit of a throwback to some of our THRASH Roots , please tell us what you think! www.myspace.com/giventotheground

Travis C - G2TG
My Guitars:
80s Charvel RR V
80s Kramer Baretta II american
1990 Jackson Dinky
80s B.C. Rich STIII
Fender MIM strat
Hamer Special
LTD F-250
80s Westone
Epi SG
My Custom "super squier"
Custom Kramer 300st
71 Yamaha acoustic
Last edited by iommiwyldefan at Jul 7, 2006,
wow to be honest i really wasnt expecting something that good thats awesome. how old are you guys?you look so young, and only one guitar player? thats cool.
We are 16,16,16,17, lol and yeah one guitarist
My Guitars:
80s Charvel RR V
1990 Jackson Dinky
80s B.C. Rich STIII
Fender MIM strat
Hamer Special
LTD F-250
80s Westone
Epi SG
My Custom "super squier"
Custom Kramer 300st
71 Yamaha acoustic
All I can say is wow. I have always enjoyed your bands songs. The only thing that bugs me are the vocals. I just dont dig the whole screaming thing, but thats just me. The guitars sound tight as well as all the other instruments. Keep up the killer work!
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."
Yeah the choice between clear voice vox, and screaming vox was a toughie because our main singer Ian can really only scream, and me im the guitarist I can sing pretty good clear voiced, but I can't sing and play at the same time (dammit any advice on how to do so would be great lol) so the choice kinda made it self after a while...
My Guitars:
80s Charvel RR V
1990 Jackson Dinky
80s B.C. Rich STIII
Fender MIM strat
Hamer Special
LTD F-250
80s Westone
Epi SG
My Custom "super squier"
Custom Kramer 300st
71 Yamaha acoustic
You guys definatly have like a Pantera feel, and the singer really brings that out. A Show For the Dead rocks pretty hard, listening to the Patient now.. Haha, now the singer has a like...Lamb of God feel to it, but still a little pantera slurr if you know what i mean....Where's the solo's man! lol Definately good stuff man, keep this **** up.
Yeah we lay the Pantera vibe on a little heavy, our main influences are Pantera, Corrosion of Conformity and Black Label Society and some how our music came out like that, as for the solos, when I get my whammy bar fixed I'll be throwing in dime squeals everyonce in a while and some little yummy solo bits well, thanks for the crits keep them coming!
My Guitars:
80s Charvel RR V
1990 Jackson Dinky
80s B.C. Rich STIII
Fender MIM strat
Hamer Special
LTD F-250
80s Westone
Epi SG
My Custom "super squier"
Custom Kramer 300st
71 Yamaha acoustic
Killer **** man. I think the vox are perfect for your style, makes it sound fukcing heavy. Tight riffs, cant wait to hear some solos and ****
yeah i digged the songs you guys def love pantera ha its cool there awesome but yeah def throw in some solos and youll be straight. keep it up.