I can play almost any rhythm section of most songs but cant play some of the simplest solos. Can someone help me?
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
practice, thats really all you can do. find an easy solo you like and play it slowly and work it up. it doesnt even have to be a solo, a fun one to learn is that papa roach song about suicide. it has a cool riff just play that and work it up till you can play it ten imes faster than he can. then find another riff you like and do the same
....../ `---____________|] ~~~bang!
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_____.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
learn theory.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
Ok look,in music you always start to learn something really slow and then you go to the faster.It's good to use a metronome and take it step by step.
Now try "Knockin' on heavens door"(the 1st one) for the momment it's quite easy.
Try learning it slow first with a metronome, and you'll get fine,it needs patience and practise!
My pedals:
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah GCB-95
Ibanez Tube Screamer (TS-9)
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay
lol as everyone said practice and get lessons...they help **** loads...but if ya cant afford it just learn scales and that off the net