Hey guys just wondering if anyone could possibly find me th elinks to any really cool malmsteen pictures for my desktop. Preferably with his name on them.

Thanks dudes.
Quote by G3Vai
really cool malmsteen pictures

Is there such a thing!?
Tile this up on ur desktop, everyday you'll think about him....or donuts...

"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
meh the only "cool" one is the rising force cover now thats awesome, but yngwies not a pretty guy so theres not many cool ones of him.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Here's some pics I took of him with my phone (bad resolution, but you could center it and have a border around it)

R.I.P. Shawn "Memphis Monster" Lane

Member #8 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Quote by madpickin03
Tile this up on ur desktop, everyday you'll think about him....or donuts...

Good One!
Quote by waylay00
Here's some pics I took of him with my phone (bad resolution, but you could center it and have a border around it)

YOU GOT THAT CLOSE?? damn
I've got more pictures on his site. If you go to On Tour, then Photos from the Road, go down to the December 7 Nashville pictures.

Member #8 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Last edited by waylay00 at Jun 1, 2013,
"Fist of fury" sounds like some kind of anal fisting thing to me..sorry.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
Quote by Matt_Malmsteen

Well of course, it's Yngwie right?

Quote by Matt_Malmsteen

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

suprisingly he's skinnier now :S
Quote by Freepower

B) Think. This may be hard if you havent done it before, so start slow and with a metronome.

Quote by Punk Poser
What's in my wallet:
Broken Dreams, crushed oppurtinitues, and an old condom.

Quote by PooKoo
well, we are pricks, but were arrogant, not ignorant.
^ nah thats just the special fx's team working on modifying his face n body
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Talks About The Infamous 'Unleash The ****ing Fury' Tape - Feb. 24, 2004

Swedish guitarist YNGWIE MALMSTEEN has spoken out about the infamous "unleash the ****ing fury" tape (mp3), which first surfaced exclusively on BLABBERMOUTH.NET in December 2002 — 14 years after it was allegedly made.

The now-legendary recording was originally said to have been made during a Translatlantic flight to Tokyo, Japan after Malmsteen's unruly behavior (including his alleged gay-bashing remarks) resulted in a woman passenger pouring a glassful of water on the guitarist.

A member of Yngwie's touring entourage, who was traveling with Malmsteen at the time, had a tape recorder running and managed to catch Yngwie's reaction on tape immediately after the guitarist was "assaulted" by the offended passenger.

Asked by Electric Basement in a brand-new interview what the "real story" is behind the tape, Yngwie said, "What happened was a sick story, but a true one. Back in 1988, I was flying to Japan for a tour and everyone was sitting in first class. Me and Joe (Lynn Turner) got ****ed up really bad. My keyboard player [Jens Johansson] was being really nasty. . . When served dinner, he put Bloody Mary mix on a female napkin. We were screaming and yelling and drinking all the cognac. After a while, we fell asleep. All of a sudden, this lady pours a pitcher of ice water on us. I wasn't happy about that. . . I tried to kill her, but her bodyguard brought me down. And I said, 'You release the ****ing fury.' "

Hehe, gotta' love Ingvay...
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
It's funny that everybody knows unleash the foocking fury, but not See you in tokyo b!itch!
</IMO>