made the stupidest mistake of my life, broke up with g/f and now i'm hella regrettin it. she's really hesitant to come back and might not at all, so i'm trying to put together my own song for her to say i'm sorry, admit my mistake, all that stuff, plus a cover or two to sweeten it. can anybody suggest a song with lyrics worth covering for my situation?
Something Soulful, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Eric Johnson, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai. anything that has a lot of soul to it.
Quote by uterus
so he can purify his air, asshole.

My Rig:
Customized Squire Strat
Vox Valvetronix 100VT
Boss MT2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby
Ernie Ball strings
lmfao noone REALLY fixes relationships with song, must be a pretty minor breakup then, buy her something instead...buy her flowers, and say how much of a mistake it was to part with her, life isnt the same without her, blah blah blah...throw clichés at her, women STILL fall for that
Quote by audiorapist
lmfao noone REALLY fixes relationships with song, must be a pretty minor breakup then, buy her something instead...buy her flowers, and say how much of a mistake it was to part with her, life isnt the same without her, blah blah blah...throw clichés at her, women STILL fall for that

Word. tell her how good looking she Is also and how she makes you want to be a better man.