Well here's another song... Pretty much made up on the spot like most of my other songs This song actually has quite a different structure to normal songs. It has 2 different Verse riffs (as in.. both verses have different guitar riffs) and 2 different Choruses (as in... both choruses are next to each other, each time). I found that making a drum track for this song was a bit harder than I thought, getting them to match the riffs and what-not. Again... my goal was to remove all "filler" riffs and blow the listener's mind... did I accomplish that?

Bound by Light (near the bottom of the page) - http://juzcook.dmusic.com/

First Verse begins at 0:35
Chorus 1 Starts at 0:58
Chorus 2 Starts at 1:10
Second Verse begins at 1:34

That'll give you an idea of the structure I was going for

Crit away, and check out my other songs or comment in the appropriate threads...
What genre of metal would you classify this as?
Thanks in advance!
Very great song as usuall , I have heard all your songs you posted here in ug and I shall say they Kick SO musch ass that I will upload them at my i-pod .
great riffs , spectacular quality , fantastic drum beat ..
That is all i had to say , metal up your ass ! (life's edge btw is awesome)
I dont have a url to give you so that you could crit my songs cause you already critted all my songs .
I have a new one at http://hellpatrol.dmusic.com its is called the omen , check it out and tell me what you think , post your comment there if you have a dmusic account.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Last edited by Necrolust at Jul 7, 2006,
you make the catchiest songs!
bananabananabanana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta *pie*

Quote by Bmm386
I think they should make a GTA paris in like 1795.
Your only goal is to feed your family and keep your horse alive.

Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
it hit the twin towers, not the pentagon, idiot
Quote by Necrolust
Very great song as usuall , I have heard all your songs you posted here in ug and I shall say they Kick SO musch ass that I will upload them at my i-pod .
great riffs , spectacular quality , fantastic drum beat ..
That is all i had to say , metal up your ass ! (life's edge btw is awesome)

Thanks alot, a spot on anyone's iPod is always a good sign

Quote by green_machine
you make the catchiest songs!

Glad you like it

But can anyone give me a genre you would classify my style as? I think I've asked that question in the last few threads but haven't had any answers
dude. That's ****ing sweet. I love your guitar tone. I actually found nothing wrong with it.

also, your extinction and life's edge is really good too. My favortite's Bound By Light
At first thanks for your reply to my song Just Decay!

I'm listening now to your song. ****ing cool guitar solo! That kicks ass. That song reminds me of some songs from Metallica......allthough I don't like this kind of music this pretty cool......like the songs from Necrolust. I like them. They're cool.

Well there's nothing in your song I could crit. Well I got nothing to say. Great Job!!!!!!

Hey out there crit my songs! Crit for crit!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387796

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387242
Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
awwwwsome! do you have a band name that i can put in for itunes?
i downloaded 3 of the origonals

not sure of a band name at the moment, we've been running with Prefix, but could change. glad you all like it so far, keep posting, new songs are on their way soon
I would call it maybe a melodic type metal maybe similar to Savatage. I thought the cymbals were a bit quiet in the beginning maybe bring the drums up or the guitars down slightly. Overall it was very tight! Needs some vocals for it though. I liked it. I also thought that was a great complement that Necrolust loaded them on his Ipod.

E
Nice job, the solo fit the song very well.

It sounded a bit like In Flames...
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"