Hello , this is a new song i made called the omen , at last i got rid of the stupid fuzz thingy and created a new solid sound for the distortion guitar.
This song is called the omen and you can find it here : http://hellpatrol.dmusic.com .
Dont forget to post your songs , it is a crit for crit afterall .
thank you and i will be waiting for some comment , advice and songs !
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
add vocals now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bananabananabanana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta *pie*

Quote by Bmm386
I think they should make a GTA paris in like 1795.
Your only goal is to feed your family and keep your horse alive.

Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
it hit the twin towers, not the pentagon, idiot
I wish I could , I dont know how to write lyrics or sing , If you have any ideas PLease shed some light to the subject .
Tell me what vocals would fit in this song ( screaming , opeth style , Cradle of filth style , normal vocals? ) . post replies please
Awesome, as always!! Really nice intro, got me into headbanging mode as soon as the drums came in. This is a pretty potent song. Smooth transition between riffs. Kinda repetitive, but nothing some vocals can't arrange. Please dont put any barking or screaming on you tracks, it'll just ruin them. Hey!! WHERE'S THE SOLO?!?!

I like what you do with the clean part, switch to heavy-distortion riffage and near the end back to the clean melody. Nice job, 8.5/10.
Quote by velly69
WHERE'S THE SOLO?!?!

I like what you do with the clean part, switch to heavy-distortion riffage and near the end back to the clean melody. Nice job, 8.5/10.

This genre doesnt support solo's hehe, its kind of progressive death metal or i dont know , kinda like amon amarth or hypocrisy .
^^ then make your own trend!!!

who cares if hypocrisy and amon amarth didn't solo much.....

START NOW.
i dont really know where to fit the solo , lol .
I will try anyway .
thanks for the crit
this is a ****ing sweet song man. i think you could definately solo over the riff that starts at about 3:10, then end it at the little drum interlude. I don't think a solo is necessary, but it would be cool if you wanted to add one. i loved that harmonized riff, it did remind me a lot of slayer. I think yelled vocals would sound cool, like metallica or slayer or testament vocals (thrash-style). overall nice job on this song!
Last edited by SomethingWild at Jul 9, 2006,
Quote by Necrolust
I wish I could , I dont know how to write lyrics or sing , If you have any ideas PLease shed some light to the subject .
Tell me what vocals would fit in this song ( screaming , opeth style , Cradle of filth style , normal vocals? ) . post replies please

it'd be nice if you added a little crdle of flth screamage, and add some normal singing too! it'd be so nice
bananabananabanana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta *pie*

Quote by Bmm386
I think they should make a GTA paris in like 1795.
Your only goal is to feed your family and keep your horse alive.

Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
it hit the twin towers, not the pentagon, idiot
allthough I hate this genre, this song was much better than I had expected.
The transition from riffs was very well done and as posted previously, a solo would make the song even better

good job

------------------------------------------------------------
my song: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391108
Last edited by Mr.Pink at Jul 11, 2006,
Thank you for the comments !
Dont forget to post your songs here , it IS a crit 4 crit afterall.

Anyway. keep the crits comming
whoa man I am loving that intro, but I dont know maybe you have to much gain or something on that tone, it sounds kinda off to me, but thats just me, I dont listen to much metal, but I am loving the guitar, so far it sounds very awesome, with vocals I think it would raise this song to another level, this is some good playing, i like the harmonies, reminds of slayer sort of, man but there is no solo, i was expecting it, damn it, but the music is awesome, great head banging music, just throw in a solo, probably over the chords you use in the verse, maybe thats just a thought, the quality was good, the guitars sounded awesome, minus the tone well just the tone on the chugs, the harmonies sounded sweet, update this as soon as you can with a solo and maybe vocals, great start man. heres mine if you want to crit

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391173
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
awesome
I've seen emo-er.

Member of the "I am a Fan of Gaycore Wrestle-Metal" Fanclub.
Too much distortion on the guitar has been mentioned as well as it being a Slayer feel too it. I would categorize it more as a thrash song. As for vocals I would say a Tom Araya style at the most extreme. The cookie monster stuff doesn't do it for me but its just my opinion. I also thought the drums needed to be just a little louder and the cymbals a bit quieter. I thought it rocked.

E
It starts off pretty powerful. I like that, and I dont really even listen to metal. This song needs words though. Other then that if you did this all by yourself its pretty damn good

Id give this an 8/10 overall. Just add some words and maybe even some of the guitar parts could be played a little more high end and not just lower strings on some of the parts. But yeah man keep up the good work.

Heres my song:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=389331