I have looked all over E-bay, Google ect. and I still can't find a Fender Strat Accessory Kit that's in chrome and in a set. Does anyone know I can buy one or have any ideals where to look?

www.guitarfetish.com has some of that stuff, also check out fenders website and see what they have for replacement parts
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
there was a website that i orderd chrome strat parts. let me find it.

edit: http://www.guitarpartsresource.com/guitar_index.htm
there you go. the only thing is it dosen't have chrome accessory packs, i don't even know if they make those so you have to buy the **** seperately.

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Last edited by gtrfrk123 at Jul 7, 2006,