All right... let's get down to business. AC/DC as we know it is one of the best bands.
Great guitarist... Great vocals... Great songs... etc. I'd say they're ranked about third or fourth for greatest bands ever. But enough about that. What do you guys think its their top three albums? And what are their best songs?

AC/DC ROCKS!!!
well i have to inform you of this incase you didnt know... malcolm young is the best guitarist in ac/dc
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
their live stuff was pretty good. I like "The Razors Edge" and of course Thunderstruck, Highway to Hell, Shook Me All Night Long.

Rock 'n roll ain't noise pollution is good too.

Angus young is a good basic blues/rock guitarist. His playing was perfect for the band, but nothing extradionary as far as "best guitarists".

What really gave the band their sound was the singer's yelling voice, and the rhythm guitar from Malcolm Young.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by noah22791
their live stuff was pretty good. I like "The Razors Edge" and of course Thunderstruck, Highway to Hell, Shook Me All Night Long.

Rock 'n roll ain't noise pollution is good too.

Angus young is a good basic blues/rock guitarist. His playing was perfect for the band, but nothing extradionary as far as "best guitarists".

What really gave the band their sound was the singer's yelling voice, and the rhythm guitar from Malcolm Young.

I couldn't have put it better myself...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Grimes - Everyones Favourite Northerner!
I think AC/DC was one of the best live bands ever. Their riffs are unique but nothing too complicated, which is respectable. What not a lot of people know about AC/DC is that they had a singer before Bon Scott. His name was Dave Evans. He did a couple songs on the first album with them, but was then replaced with Bon Scott. I used to know why but not anymore lol. They redid the songs he did with Bon's voice and, voila! First album.
I like ac/dc alot because alot of it is easy and very fun to play.

BTW they got rid of dave evans because he was to glam rock and spent to much time putting on make-up
He is, angus admits malcom is a better guitarist than him.

Isn't there an ONLY AC/DC thread?
ESP/ltd EC-1000 snow white
ESP/ltd MH-1000NT See Through Blue
Peavey 6505+
Mesa traditional 4x12 (x pattern 2 v30's and 2 g12h30's)
ISP decimator/Tc Electronics Polytune/Ts9 Tubescreamer

Check out my band! www.facebook.com/blackentheskyline
Quote by Hells_bell45
You guys think Malcolm is better than Angus? HAHAHAHA... your funny.

And you think AC/DC is one of the top five greatest bands ever? HAHAHAHA...you're pretty funny yourself.

But seriously, I like them and all, have 6 albums by them, but they're nowhere even close to being one of the greatest bands ever, let alone rock bands.