My friend's uncle plays jazz now and it was sittin in his basement i offered to buy it and he said to just take it, its taken apart and i thought now would be the time to fix it the way i would like it it currently has:

oiled male neck w/ rosewood fingerboard, what seems to be meduim frets ,id like an all maple w/ 24 fret any suggestions?

alder body which i like

Bassy low output pickups- want to replace with a hig output maybe dimarzio X2Nin the bridge, and i guess whatever matches that for the neck any sugesstions?

The Pro Rock'R II Style bridge- a locking tremelo system which i like, but doesn't bend back which i hate, be there's a way to fix that if not any suggestions?

I got this information of reviews of the guitar on this website:

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Ibanez/PR1660-01.html

And i was thinking of getting it fixed at the closest guitar center, anything i should know (slow, expensive?) ive only bought from there never needed a guitar fixed or anything

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments:
IbaneZ V 008S.JPG
IbaneZ V 004S.JPG
IbaneZ V 002S.JPG
IbaneZ V 010S.JPG
IbaneZ V 001S.JPG
Ok well i think the body is supposed to take a 22-fret neck. Also, I don't think you'll find a 22 fret maple neck that will fit that body. Soy you might have to keep the original neck.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
You probably can it's just you won't have a neck p/u 'cos half the cavity will be filled by the neck or you'll have sereously ****ed intonation. This will also make it look very tacky unless you fill the neck p/u cavity with filler in which case you'll then have to repaint the entire thing I think that's a nice neck anyway.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
it is a great neck, but i like 24 frets, 2 octaves, i hate being limited but if that all i can do ill deal, thanx for the help, and suggestions bout anything else?
don't go to the guitar shop to get anything done. They charge loads.
EH