very nice, SLIGHTLY faster than the original, chords are perfect, vocals are great too, didn't try to do anything too different from the real song, I like that.

8.5/10.. i would give you a 10, but I only heard about 1/2 the song...Well Done My Friend
Quote by greendayguitar
Wow, that looks extremely good, thank you mcuhly RadioHead22, for your amazing gift of foodiness.

M E S H U G G A H
I give it a 4/10.. but i guess thats because im telling the truth.

I mean, if you performed this in front of a 1000 people you really think they would be diggin it?
BUT with some practice, maybe your voice has potential. It has a higher pitch to it so it could be good. This is only my opinion, which we all have a right to our own
Work to live, not live to work.
Quote by Unborn
I give it a 4/10.. but i guess thats because im telling the truth.

I mean, if you performed this in front of a 1000 people you really think they would be diggin it?
BUT with some practice, maybe your voice has potential. It has a higher pitch to it so it could be good. This is only my opinion, which we all have a right to our own

dude whats so bad about it? he hasnt got a bad voice at all....its similiar to yours so your dissin' yaself bro....

i liked it dude had a nice feel to it
Thanks for the replies guys =) I'll agree that it's not very good as of now. I have problems strumming correctly =/ especially when I'm trying to sing at the same time.

Any suggestions on general strumming improvement/playing while singing? =o
Quote by Smile =D
Thanks for the replies guys =) I'll agree that it's not very good as of now. I have problems strumming correctly =/ especially when I'm trying to sing at the same time.

Any suggestions on general strumming improvement/playing while singing? =o

Get one part down so you can play/sing it in your sleep, and focus on the other while actually performing?

I dunno, it just comes to you after playing it for a while. Keep practicing the strumming.
i dunno. i like the different strumming pattern u use in the verse....but it doesnt sound that great in the pre-chorus.....chorus sounds good, as well as ur voice. maybe needs a little work, i DEFINITELY should be the last one to talk abt vocals

nicely done tho
pretty nice, your voice seems to lack sustain at some points but you make up for it quite nicely kinda like jason mraz. but I gotta say, for singing and playing simultaneously that's awesome for the speed you were going at I woulda totally bombed on the guitar part if i tried this lol
Just slow it down and you got it brotha!
This Is The Art Of Ruin
Ruin

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
I play because the secret reptilian, alien empire requires it of me. I guess you could say it's "protocol."

Quote by Dirk Gently
icksnay on the ecretsay eptiliansray
Quote by freemo
dude whats so bad about it? he hasnt got a bad voice at all....its similiar to yours so your dissin' yaself bro....

hahah...so true
Hahaha... I was only pointing out that it was not a great performance, its called constructive criticism, and everyone jumps on me. Its just a message board guys, where we are to share opinions, not flame each other. I wasnt flaming this guy, just simply saying that it wasn't as great as someone before me had said. Im not even gonna get into it. Ill be playing some shows and making the Top 22 next year, while you guys decide to not even listen to what my intent was, on a stupid wonderwall cover, and decide to make a big deal about it.
Take care, and keep jammin'
Work to live, not live to work.
Quote by Unborn
Hahaha... I was only pointing out that it was not a great performance, its called constructive criticism, and everyone jumps on me. Its just a message board guys, where we are to share opinions, not flame each other. I wasnt flaming this guy, just simply saying that it wasn't as great as someone before me had said. Im not even gonna get into it. Ill be playing some shows and making the Top 22 next year, while you guys decide to not even listen to what my intent was, on a stupid wonderwall cover, and decide to make a big deal about it.
Take care, and keep jammin'

tear up bro mine was constructive to
I agree with a couple of others. Voice is good and all but it needs some more power and sustain to it. Guess it sounds like you were holding back a little bit. I think take two could be spot on..
Guitarman4040
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Seagull Acoustic
VOX AD100VT combo 2x12 + 2x12cab
Shure mics
Assortment of Pedals
i think one of your problems with your singing is that your voice kinda flows with your strumming. so they both hinder it, because when the strumming gets choppy your voice follows, and vica versa
6/10 your strumming is just too damn fast making it impossible to get into, I just think you need to play with the song alot more and get down the tempo, because this is way to sped up for a relaxing slow song.
UG's Official Tenacious D fan
voice was pretty good but strumming was off and rythm of singing followed it and was all jumpy instead of flowing but keep practising and it will get better I'm sure and seeing as youre already a good singer that will mean you could be rather good anyway can you crit my songs and in particular thats entertainment as its similar to this and not particularly looking at falling down which is more of as joke XD https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406568
Chuck Norris has two speeds, walk and kill
Fast but i liked it man.
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
LH Fender Standard Stratocaster Arctic White
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal

RedSox are better than you.
The tempos wrong which in some case works, this time it didnt. The vocals are weak, the strumming is off and the whole thing doesnt flow nicely.

Potential there though, definitily potential, but this time it just sounds to amateurish

3/10

crit for crit

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=407497
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk