I meant to make
you'll play connect the dots
including blotches

while I stay intentionally vague
keep your hand raised.

what you would want me to explain
I couldn't say
love dead like a crushed fly

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in
Just another one I've enjoyed from you.

Can't really fault it, it's simplicity leaves it as a great piece, and I really can't think of anything to crit, as I know you can write with more imagery and metaphor, so obviously this was intentionally left out of the piece- I like it. Alot.

Good Job.

If you want, a quick comment on https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388413 would be much appreciated.

Thought I won't wait, as I haven't exactly given you much to think about. But that should be a compliment
thank a lot mate!

certainly I'll take a look at your piece. but tomorrow, I've been drinking

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in
yeah. i'm glad you posted this, because it's not like that **** you posted before. i'm not making much sense tonight but whatever. i like this. i like it because it's simple but it's real. it's not simple in thought, or from where it's coming from. it's just simple in the fact that you've weaved a combination of common phrases into something that is not common at all. this is what people should try for when they write poetry. that is all.

good job.
that is the best reply I've recieved in quite some time. thanks a lot.