Page 2 of 442
Quote by Dotpunker89
Dude you dont got anything better to do than flame them. I mean if you dont like em just stay away from this thread.

Shut up.

The bass was to loud, I could like, actually hear it.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by Gomorrah
Shut up.

The bass was to loud, I could like, actually hear it.

Dude who asked, you anyway.

Bah nvm Im not goin to waste my time with idiots so Ill just ignore you.
Quote by Dotpunker89
Dude who asked, you anyway.

Bah nvm Im not goin to waste my time with idiots so Ill just ignore you.

I love trivium, watched the live thing...terrible. He's losing his voice and the bass was, in fact, too loud. Now, quit bitchin.
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
Quote by Dotpunker89
Dude you dont got anything better to do than flame them. I mean if you dont like em just stay away from this thread.

Just because I said that sounded like crap doesn't mean I don't like Trivium. Read my other posts, dumbass.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Yes, if by "immense" you mean "generic metalcore crap". Seriously, listen to As I Lay Dying or Underoath or any band like that and you'll see what I mean...it all sounds the same.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Trivium are a talented band. I want to check out Ember To Inferno sometime soon, but Ascendancy is good as it is.

The only problem is the emo in some of there songs. Seriously, Dying In Your Arms=t3h suck4g3.
Trivium will be with In flames, Zao and Devil Driver on the House of Blues in Las Vegas. Celebrating Matt´s Birthday. Thats gonna be great.
trivium=great band, there my fav band and there all very talented and i can't wait for the new cd comin out
if your wife says shes game and shoot her. you might be a redneck
Quote by Scourge441
Trivium are a talented band. I want to check out Ember To Inferno sometime soon, but Ascendancy is good as it is.

The only problem is the emo in some of there songs. Seriously, Dying In Your Arms=t3h suck4g3.

I'm sorry, but...Dying In Your Arms?!

All That Remains has a song called ...And Death In My Arms, but they manage to make it kick ass.
Quote by HuckIt
Quote by Dotpunker89
Sorry for x2 posting.
But .. Wich song of Trivium you guys can play?

First of all, Ascendancy is their newest cd, its out now. The Crusade won't be out til next year. Secondly, I can play Light to Flies all the way through, Pull Harder..., Gunshot...(save the dual solo), and Dying in your arms.
Dead or alive
Im learning Gunshot solos, and will now learn pull harder, also know the intro of like light to the flies, but just got into practicing that much. You have any good tab or you learn it by ear?
Quote by Dotpunker89
Im learning Gunshot solos, and will now learn pull harder, also know the intro of like light to the flies, but just got into practicing that much. You have any good tab or you learn it by ear?

I just let my solos flow, they sound pretty close.
Dead or alive
MM I wish I could do that but dont know how to solo on progressions yet. I mean I dont know how to do the scales by hearing it yet.
Quote by Dotpunker89
MM I wish I could do that but dont know how to solo on progressions yet. I mean I dont know how to do the scales by hearing it yet.

I dont know a single scale...deal bitch, lol
Dead or alive
PEOPLE!
i did a thread on trivium n every1 totally mocked me

waaaaaaaaaa
i love trivium!
i saw them at wulfrun hall september 19th 2005
seeing em again march 9th birmingham academy!

peace.
Quote by TriViuM_Dudette
PEOPLE!
i did a thread on trivium n every1 totally mocked me

waaaaaaaaaa
i love trivium!
i saw them at wulfrun hall september 19th 2005
seeing em again march 9th birmingham academy!

peace.

Its cause you acted like a total Trivium wh0r3, not to mention the fact they're not metal and yet you put em there anyways...so flaming is therefore necessary.
Dead or alive
apart from the whiny choruses, they are one of the brightest prospects for the future of metal(core). absolutely amazing shredding solos
My Current Equipment:

ESP LTD EX-260
Ibanez GRX70
Laney HCXMR15
Boss MT-2
trivium absolutely rocks, hope they come to asia, i wonder if theyr popular enuff here tho.
does anyone know if the crusade has a release date yet?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
im seeing these guys live february 21st in toronto, i dont even like them that much though...they are opening up for in flames so thats the only reason im gona be there, oh well though there couldve been worse
dont Listen to my friends band at: -www.sweetnightmare.com
-www.myspace.com/sweetnightmare1
-www.purevolume.com/sweetnightmare
Trivium are calle "The Next Metallica" read it on their homepage q&a. That means they gonna have overwhelming success,then become the most overrated band and start makin albums that people said are bad....but still will sell millions of copy and gonna tour even at age 60...I LOVE THEM!!!
I didn't really like Ascendancy as some of the songs sounded a bit same-ish, but i loved Ember To Inferno and i can't wait for The Crusade.
Quote by DreadLord-IoN
What happens if i dont wank for 4 months then wank ? will i ejaculate like 4 liters of sperm?

You know you want to visit Scourges forum. PM Scourge for info.
Quote by The Virtuoso
does anyone know if the crusade has a release date yet?

Sorry for the double post.

According to Jan 4th's Kerrang! mag, Matt said they're recording April and May. He said it should be out by the end of the year. But obviously it's not definite cos it's so far away.
Quote by DreadLord-IoN
What happens if i dont wank for 4 months then wank ? will i ejaculate like 4 liters of sperm?

You know you want to visit Scourges forum. PM Scourge for info.
Trivium ****ing rock. they are mental. went to see them at rock city in sept and am seeing them agin in march. they had the biggest mosh pit i think i've ver seen at a gig. the drumer is mental how can he play so fast. anywho. that's about it.
Kat
trivium ***kin rocks...saw um twice live already and am goin again in feb!!!

Does ne one know exact date of the release of their new album ?
ThEAnswerS41
^ I don't think there is one yet. Trivium are a great band, but I think in the live shows matt should focus more on singing are playing instead of playing to the crowd, and I think he shoud start singing the chourus ( I'm watching the ozzfest gunshot... live and i pisses me off that he doesn't sing the chourus, but they still kick a$$.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Yeh Trivium rock. Every solo on Ascendancy kicks ass. And the dual guitar work is really awesome. Heafy's screaming voice could a bit better, maybe try some different types of screams on the next album. Still, he's good though.
Are Trivium hardcore? Not that I know much about the band or the genre. From what I have heard, they aren't too bad.
Origionally posted by Sargasm
Does listening to Led Zeppelin make you want to go on a quest to throw the ring of power into Mount Doom in order to destroy Sauron?
I like Trivium. They're very talented and full of energy. The lastest album kicks ass and it seem to get into my CD player many times!

(All IMO)
matt heafy is a god in the making,trivium are the best band around

the power
Last edited by metalgod.mb at Jan 13, 2006,
See, what people don't get about Trivium is, take out the solos, and they're every other metalcore band.
Quote by HuckIt
Quote by LedZeppelin
See, what people don't get about Trivium is, take out the solos, and they're every other metalcore band.

I think most people do understand it, but they DO have the great solos so they're not the same.
Dead or alive