Page 5 of 442
Matt heavy used to be into all the pop/punk stuff that is how he got attracted. You cant excpect an 10 year old kid to pick up an In Flames album and go "Hot **** this is awesome" before going through a intuation stage. I got into guitar by listining to Nirvana but now listen to stuf fliek Death an Fantomas.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Trivium = Good Headbanging
Touch Me?
Quote by trem7
Sandrix, will you be my UG wife?
of course trem7!
~Female Member of UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Trivium are legends, i went to see them in exeter and they were so good i felt the juice return to mi balls. God Forbid were there too with bloodsimple and they were funny as ****. the only thing was the guitarist from bloodsimple got ****faced, jumped off the top of there tour bus and broke his ankle lol

TRIVIUM!!!!!!
NOPE.
Quote by charvel_man
Trivium are legends, i went to see them in exeter and they were so good i felt the juice return to my balls.

Too many details, dude.
That's funny, Trivium tends to kill my boners.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by charvel_man
the only thing was the guitarist from bloodsimple got ****faced, jumped off the top of there tour bus and broke his ankle lol

TRIVIUM!!!!!!

lmao bet he is filled with stacks of intelligence
Touch Me?
Quote by trem7
of course trem7!
Quote by SGRocker0791
Too many details, dude.

i agree
Touch Me?
Quote by trem7
of course trem7!
anyone knows were i can find the tab for the song the storm from trivium. Because its an awesome song.
Quote by distilledspirit
Is it true that Heafy has a 1 man Black Metal band thing going on? lol

lol Nope, but that's interesting IMO.
Quote by distilledspirit
Great band! Just got the album, and I love every song on it. Is it true that Heafy has a 1 man Black Metal band thing going on? lol

last I checked emo people werent into black metal, so I'd have to go with no.
Quote by soccermom
Matt heavy used to be into all the pop/punk stuff that is how he got attracted. You cant excpect an 10 year old kid to pick up an In Flames album and go "Hot **** this is awesome" before going through a intuation stage. I got into guitar by listining to Nirvana but now listen to stuf fliek Death an Fantomas.

I see your point, but I bought an In Flames album at 9
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by fps_doug
last I checked emo people werent into black metal, so I'd have to go with no.

Quote by fps_doug
I don't get it...

You used "emo people." It's been poping up everywere even though they are not Emo.
Quote by distilledspirit
^ I saw this thing on metal-archives.com that said he had that, check it out if you want but I don't think it's true because Heafy's not Black metal

He LOVES black metal though.
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
Quote by Jim_Root
anyone knows were i can find the tab for the song the storm from trivium. Because its an awesome song.

I'm working on that one right now, actually. I have a few of the riffs down but it's nowhere near the whole song.
Trivium ****ing kick ass. They are so good at gigs despite the lack of vocals, but the crowd participation is amazing

I recently borrowed the Special Edition Ascendancy Album off of my mate and the music videos and gig clips are awesome, The guitar solos were so powerful I couldn't help rocking out hugely

Does anyone know where to find the piano music for The End Of Everything , I so wanna play that but I can't find it anywhere. if anyones knows, I'd be very greatful to know
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

you see what will happen now is: all the teens who love trivium will lay guitar till they r as good as heafy, then come up with their own stuff and pwn everyone and get in a band and get big... then the kids who love that band will....

and it goes on, the guitarists in the world will become more elite! well thats my theiry anyway
Quote by fps_doug
True. But they are closer to emo than they are to black metal.

i hate this whole emo fad thing thats come up

i mean really! WHO GIVES A FLYING F***
It's turned into the new pop... has anyone else noticed that?

oh yeah and i disagree
Touch Me?
Quote by trem7
of course trem7!
trivium is the best.......i want 2 c them live but i already missed them when they came 2 houston
Quote by SGRocker0791

Yeah DIYA is kinda slowish but it's a great song.

EDIT: LMAO I just watched the rest of that! My mistake. Lol Green Day I'm still laughing my ass off about the way he was ****ing around.
Last edited by distilledspirit at Apr 1, 2006,
Quote by omentremor
They are completely intense the solos, riffage, vocals all have ridiculous skill and writing in them. Matt completely deserved his spot in Roadrunner United.

ew. His singing is hideous. maybe they could've put him at the guitar spot but I would've put corey, who owns him in every aspect of the guitar.
Quote by distilledspirit
^True, Corey ****ing owns. But I like Heafy's vox and he's a great songwiter. I like that "scream then sing" method he does, it gives something different to the band.

HAHAHAHHHHAHA
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by AprilSilenced
Artists deserve respect no matter how good or bad their music is.

Quote by fps_doug
No they don't. If I did my job as bad as they do, I'd be fired.

Both these comments are as retarded as they can get.

First of all, an artist would not deserve any respect whatsoever if he doesn't put the smallest, tiniest effort to make it GOOD. It takes time, work, and sometimes luck to make things GOOD.

Which takes me to the second comment, there's a reason behind Trivium being as popular as they are. Maybe to YOU they're not as good as they can be but to some people they are, or the can pass of as being so.

Look at Green Day and Avril Lavigne for example, their musics sucks juicy bubble ass, but they make an extremely huge effort to try to pass off as being Punk, which is an attractive culture to teenagers.

I'm sure you would love the money and the attention Trivium are getting right now. Perhaps if you did your job as good as they did, you could become a famous *insert whatever your job is*.

Stop being an ignorant. Put some into things before you say them.
Guitarrist living in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and looking to join a band.
That whole harmony section in the pull harder solo, is that both Matt and Corey or is it one of them playin over themselves.
Member #17 of the Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club.

panther62:
kinda reminds me of...well...i dont know, having sex with a yo-yo.
Quote by Smoothie
Both these comments are as retarded as they can get.

First of all, an artist would not deserve any respect whatsoever if he doesn't put the smallest, tiniest effort to make it GOOD. It takes time, work, and sometimes luck to make things GOOD.

Which takes me to the second comment, there's a reason behind Trivium being as popular as they are. Maybe to YOU they're not as good as they can be but to some people they are, or the can pass of as being so.

Look at Green Day and Avril Lavigne for example, their musics sucks juicy bubble ass, but they make an extremely huge effort to try to pass off as being Punk, which is an attractive culture to teenagers.

I'm sure you would love the money and the attention Trivium are getting right now. Perhaps if you did your job as good as they did, you could become a famous *insert whatever your job is*.

Stop being an ignorant. Put some into things before you say them.

An artist does deserve respect no matter what, and i stand by my word. Being a smart ass doesn't help you to convincing me that i'm wrong.
To be honest, I kind-of like their cover of "Master of Puppets." Yeah, most will not agree, but it's just my opinion.