whats the easiest way to tune my guitar into drop c CGCDAF, when ive only got a standard tuner and i cant tell notes by ear yet
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

Quote by 4string-tsurigi

and you mean CGCFAD?

yeah thats the one
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

tune the top string and hold it at the 7th fret until it sounds the same as the string below it
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Quote by ias05
tune the top string and hold it at the 7th fret until it sounds the same as the string below it

No
i tune the low string, then tune the next string to the 5th fret of the lower one

except on the B string which u tune to the 4th fret of the G

but yeah either way works
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by ias05
uhh yes..

that's drop d, ****tard
Quote by steven seagull
good, however give yourself a pat on the back for starting a thread that contains a picture of Optimus Prime!

Quote by Schneiderman
This thread sucks and is now about slot cars.
Quote by ias05
uhh yes..

uhhh no...thats drop D retard.

drop C you hold at the ninth fret 6th string to equal the next string down (G.5th string), then fifth frey again,,and so on.

i think.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt