I have my guitar's intonation near perfect (within 3 cents) but around the 9th fret and higher when I play individual notes on the wound strings the pitch phases up and down kinda like if you play a power chord slightly out of tune. This doesnt make sense to me because its doing this on single notes. On a tuner I can actually see the pitch go up and down 1 or 2 cents repeadtedly.

The only possible conclusion i can think of is that the string vibration is pulling the tremelo springs causing the pitch to fluctuate slightly because this only happens on the heavier gauge strings that have more tension thus more pull on the springs.

If this is the case how can I block of a Ibanez SAT Pro bridge (similar to fender trems).
-Ibanez SAS36FM
-B.C. Rich Warcock Platinum Edition (my first guitar, noob mistake)
-Roland Cube-30
Another caus could be that your pickups are too high. If they are too close to the strings, the tuning will start doing all sorts of weird stuff.
thanks, that could be true, the magent pull is probably strong on my guitar, there are 2 single coils and a humbucker with high out put magnets
-Ibanez SAS36FM
-B.C. Rich Warcock Platinum Edition (my first guitar, noob mistake)
-Roland Cube-30
Try tightening the springs in that back, so the trem is stiffer.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!