I have an rg350dx, and I want to start playing in drop c...what's involved in changing the set up for thicker gauge strings, and will I need to block the trem? I appreciate any advice...
"I'm not prejudiced, I hate everyone equally"

--Oscar Wilde
You'll need to adjust the springs in back, adjust the intonation, and maybe even adjust the truss rod. But leave the truss rod for last.
no you dont need to block the trem. your going to need to loosen the screws in the back for sure