hey people, i was at a guitar shop today and was looking for a floyd equipped guitar, when i stumbled upon this
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=12358
and i played it and i must say i thought it played fantastic and now im thinking do i really need a floyd, cause this guitar is fantastic,

I play rock mostly, bit of metal, and blues.

My amp is a vox ad50vt

Any one have any views of this guitar.
any are appreciated
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
well it will be awesome for blues and rokc, but not metal and it does not have a Floyd. Id sya og for something like an Ibanez instead.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
yeah i know it aint a floyd, i didnt say that, im also onsidering the ibanez s470 which is floyd equipped (zr trem)
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
It's great. But if you want to play metal, i do recommend a change of the bridge pickup (underneath the pickguard it's routed H-S-H). This guitar is really worth it. It's gig proof and the tremolo stays in tune! (plus mine is extra awesome because it's signed by Michael Angelo)
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
i never thought about a strat but on a whim i decided to play it and i loved it, the neck was so smooth, and in the shop it was £470 so i thought i cudnt afford it but on gak it was £328 so now im considering it.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Well Lite Ashes are great (im gonna get a Strat and teh Lite Ash might be the one).
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009