the other day i heard this really funky disco feeling song but it sounded like the rolling stones, and i know its from the 60's or 70's. the only lyrics i remember are "who ooo who ooo who woo woo", those lyrics pretty much make up the whole song and the guitar even follows along to it in the beginning. if anyone can help me out, your help would greatly be appreciated. thanks
Miss You
Member #4 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!
Co founder of the "official band/artist obsessors club" as a queen obsessor pm me or me_and_my_esp to join!
yeah, miss you, and its a harmonica at the beginning
Keep the change, pimps don't jangle
^???
Co founder of the "official band/artist obsessors club" as a queen obsessor pm me or me_and_my_esp to join!
oh. my bad, its both guitar and harmonica
Keep the change, pimps don't jangle
Sorry I haven't heard the song in a while, I didn't know there was a harmonica
... what? I'm listening to it now, Mick just started singing... it's just guitar and an orchestra-sounding thing (viola?) it's definately not harmonica
who are you? by the who
QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS 3/10/06
roger waters 9/8/06
the who 9/16/06
eric clapton 10/03/06
the who 12/2/06
Mika 6/13/07
Rush 6/27/07
Roger waters 7/10/07
Elton John 3/??/08
The Who 10/24/08
Iron Maiden 04/02/09
Iron Maiden 07/12/10
definately a harmonica. compare it to the harmonica in when the levee breaks or you dont love me by the allman bros. there is definately a harmonica.
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
thanks a bunch to all of you, its been tough trying to find it, such a badass song, i knew it was the stones.