Can someone please tell me how i do this? Maybe it's just me, but I'm strugling a bit here...
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side...
just tune your A string to the 4th fret (Ab) of your low E. then tune the rest of the guitar exactly how you would normally starting with the A string and moving up to the high E. now just tune your low E by striking the 7th fret on your A string (now an Eb). hope that was clear/helpful!
Thanks alot! Finaly i managed to get it right!
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side...
An easier way to do it, is to use a capo.

I put the capo on the first fret, and then just standard tune it.
Daffodils for Delilah.
Acoustic EP.
I keep mine tuned to D personally. Like the dude above me said, just use your capo when you need E standard tuning.

Speaking of alternate tunings, I got the chance to play a baritone guitar today. It was tuned down to B, and sounded amazing. I want one...damn expensive guitar-ness.
depending on the type of tuner you have(assuming you do have one) you may have to tune it to the sharp note of the note before the current note... meaning some tuners do not show the b(flat note). In this case you would.

E --> D#
A --> G#
D --> C#
G --> F#
B --> A#
e --> d#

Hope this helps you...