Page 1 of 4
This is a (i think) grindcore band, from Murfreesboro, TN. Their getting pretty popular and doing a tour with Psyopus soon. I've seen them live and they are awesome. I haven't found much on them here. What do you guys think of them?

http://www.purevolume.com/thetonydanzatapdanceextravaganza

http://www.myspace.com/tonydanzatapdanceextravaganza

Everbody in the band is extremely talented. That is, instrumentally and vocaly. My personal favorite song is "Carrol 14 Wossman 7", which can be found on the purevolume link.
Last edited by SKDT at Jul 7, 2006,
You are correct, they are a grind band. A bloody good one at that! I'm seeing them August 21st with Psyopus and And Then It Happened.
Lol I'm pretty sure they're not grind. They'er ****in good though that's what I DO know
Old news, but still good.
Confusing band to confine to one genre.
They have grind elements but i've never called them grind.
Surprised some of you are hearing them for the first time,
It seems like they've been around for ages.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
i just got their self titled the other day and it kicks so much ass.cliff burton has to be my favorite song ever.
Known about them forever, they are really really good. They used to play in my town alot a year or two ago. My band is actually about to record at the same place that them and Psyopus recorded at.
theyre a pretty good band, cliff burton suprise is their best song
hi everybody

Hookers do not like to snuggle
- Zach Galifinakis
Hate them. The songs drag out too long for their style of music.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
thats the same thing i thought when i saw them live, when it comes to grindcore i dont really like the songs to strech over the one minuite mark and it felt like 3 or 4 on most of them , they just kinda dragged ,,,,, kinda like daughters making 5 min long songs what it brought to my mind
you win , im stupid
Quote by sonicyouthsaves
thats the same thing i thought when i saw them live, when it comes to grindcore i dont really like the songs to strech over the one minuite mark and it felt like 3 or 4 on most of them , they just kinda dragged ,,,,, kinda like daughters making 5 min long songs what it brought to my mind

I saw them last night with Into the Moat and Psyopus. Probably one of the best live shows I've been to in a while. To add to that, Butler is one incredible bassist. I was amazed with how he plays. Really nice guys too.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
I saw them last night with Into the Moat and Psyopus. Probably one of the best live shows I've been to in a while. To add to that, Butler is one incredible bassist. I was amazed with how he plays. Really nice guys too.

I was at that show too, it was good

I heard Into the Boat got dropped from Metal Blade, got any info on that?
Good band. Very talented.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by kaktusnpoop
I was at that show too, it was good

I heard Into the Boat got dropped from Metal Blade, got any info on that?

Whoa! Stellar man!
I'm not sure about Into the Moat getting dropped, but their vocalist really acted like he didn't want to be there.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
Whoa! Stellar man!
I'm not sure about Into the Moat getting dropped, but their vocalist really acted like he didn't want to be there.

Ehh, I didn't really watch them, I've seen a bazillion times, they got old to me and I never honestly liked them
I heard about them on some forum 1 or 2 years ago. I initially only checked hem out because they have one of the best band names ever, but they turned out to be pretty good. [prefix]core isn't really my thing, but i do play that record occasionally.
i really love them, and im going to see them tonight in Metarie with Psyopus.

Only thing that sucks is thier singer left the tour to "sort out his personl life", aka he got into a fight with the band and had to leave the tour. hes still in the band, but a new singer from some other band is joining them on sunday. but for last night and this night the psyopus singer will be contributing vocals.

EDIT: So the tony danza tapdance extravaganza was mazing live, and the singer from home pharmacy did vocals for them. They sounded exactly like the record, except the vocals of course, but it was awesome. Psyopus was really awesome too, and i took alot of good pictures of them.
i would rather staple my own hands to a train, than pray on knees that judge and blame.
Last edited by zeldar at Aug 27, 2006,
So, here's an bump of epic proportions.

I've been listening to a ton of stuff by them lately, anyone else here still listen to them?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I love this band. I was just watching an interview with the new drummer on there myspace he might be the most boring human being ever.

And there mathcore not grindcore.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
Last edited by NY_FootBall49 at Dec 6, 2009,
I haven't listened to this band since like 05, I didn't even think they'd still be around.

I liked them back then though so maybe I should do an update.
I'm an asshole.
their new song that i heard a while back was ridiculous.
Me and the other guitarist in my band used to bump Danza all the time just to listen to the guitar haha
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by Schecter22PTW
My friend told me that all there equiptment was burned down a while ago

Quote by NY_Football49
And there mathcore not grindcore.

Say it, Cody. You know you want to.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Not grindcore.
Nothing like grindcore.
And really, unlistenably bad.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by STABxYOU

And really, unlistenably bad.

Nah man, nah.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Im really impressed with the teaser and the new track on the myspace. I honestly didnt know how they would fair without Layne. But hey, seems to be fine haha.
If this is grindcore then I play cowbell for Converge.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Why does every band have to have some specialized genre.. I'd say Danza falls well under the genre of metalcore, just because they are more technical than most other bands in the genre doesn't change that.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
Why does every band have to have some specialized genre.. I'd say Danza falls well under the genre of metalcore, just because they are more technical than most other bands in the genre doesn't change that.

Agreed. Not every band needs some ridiculous label.

EDIT: There was some talk about it on the thread earlier, but I'll repost it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlQTn7gI8cw
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Dec 7, 2009,
I love their first album
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
easily my favorite (prefix)-core band of all time. and I am kinda tight with the members. I have heard some tracks off the new album. and good god its gonna be insane. their new guitar player is one of the best musicians i have ever seen.
Page 1 of 4