Page 3 of 4
How can't you? Just gotten used to playing the others?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Started with a 5-string, so yeah. Just so used to it.
Also, my fingers cramp up really easily on a 4 and 6-string (guitar) neck, where as a 5, 7 or 8 has more room for me to move.
I can't really handle 7 or more yet, the neck is just too wide for me.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Oh sheesh y'all! Decided to pick up the "There's a Time and Place" tab again, and I should be done soon enough.

Figured this thread needed a bump, and even though I'm sure most of you aren't interested in the tab, I thought I'd share.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Oh sheesh y'all!

'Twas a dream!

but seriously, Danza 3 is real good and despite the fact i will be physically unable to play that tab im stoked for it.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Bad news, I'm not gonna finish the tab. I just can't figure it out. And the parts I CAN figure out are a bitch to play, like, I don't think I'm good enough to play them without being ridiculously sloppy, so it's not worth it.

On the bright side, I'll be posting a video of me playing the intro riff is a sec.

EDIT:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlsXdSY1Na0

I can't really hear what the song, so I fall off time at one point.

EDITEDIT: Re-recorded the video. Timing is still a little off, but it's better on this one.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Aug 29, 2010,
Nope. III is better than II is better than their S/T. They all have their moments though.
love is love // return to dust
LOL.

2>1>3

3 is good if you like overproduced Joey Sturgis styled mawsh bullshit.

No, better yet, 3 is good to all the people who think it's okay to allow TD to turn into a mosh band because the first 2 were so awesome. They sound like every other shitty beatdown band now. At least they were original on the first two.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
LOL.

2>1>3

3 is good if you like overproduced Joey Sturgis styled mawsh bullshit.

No, better yet, 3 is good to all the people who think it's okay to allow TD to turn into a mosh band because the first 2 were so awesome. They sound like every other shitty beatdown band now. At least they were original on the first two.

Josh Travis is the only thing that makes this band interesting. I've never listened to any of their albums all the way through, but the songs I've heard on III crush all the ones I've heard from I and II.
Quote by TheBDanAbstract
Josh Travis is the only thing that makes this band interesting. I've never listened to any of their albums all the way through, but the songs I've heard on III crush all the ones I've heard from I and II.

This is what I'm talking about.

The first two were interesting and spazzy, but they're not for fans of nu-metalcore. If you like Emmure and TAS and all that stuff, don't bother checking out the first 2. I can guarantee you won't like them.

If, however, you enjoy chaotic metalcore, the first two are amazing.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
This is what I'm talking about.

The first two were interesting and spazzy, but they're not for fans of nu-metalcore. If you like Emmure and TAS and all that stuff, don't bother checking out the first 2. I can guarantee you won't like them.

If, however, you enjoy chaotic metalcore, the first two are amazing.

If I liked Emmure, I wouldn't have the audacity to voice my opinion of any music. ever.
Quote by TheBDanAbstract
If I liked Emmure, I wouldn't have the audacity to voice my opinion of any music. ever.

Well you like Danza 3 and say the first two are boring in comparison. It's hardly a stretch to assume you like beatdown stuff.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I'm aware #4 is coming out soon.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Well now I'm confused.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I'll probably forget.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Well you like Danza 3 and say the first two are boring in comparison. It's hardly a stretch to assume you like beatdown stuff.

I honestly don't even know what that means.

I like TAS, but if beatdown stuff is music similar to TAS, I definitely don't like it. I only like TAS because of Vincent.
Quote by Magero
Beatdown is just another word for breakdown.

Well, yeah, I definitely don't listen to beatdown style metalcore then.
Quote by Magero
Beatdown is just another word for breakdown.

And I can see what Nash is saying, but I still think III > I or II.

And that's cool. That's what I'd expect from someone with your musical tastes.

It should be equally as obvious that someone with my musical tastes would hold 3 in the lowest regard.

Everybody happy!
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
And nothing of value was lost.

No really, that's exactly it. I enjoy modern core, shiny production, big breakdowns, 8-strings, all of that stuff, and that's exactly what I got with III, so of course I'm going to prefer it. Nothing wrong with that, as we can all agree. Nash likes more passion, more "unique" production jobs (or at least less cookie-cutter ones), more interesting and unique writing. Nothing wrong with that, he just has different expectations for the band. AREN'T OPINIONS AWESOME.
Quote by Magero
And nothing of value was lost.

No really, that's exactly it. I enjoy modern core, shiny production, big breakdowns, 8-strings, all of that stuff, and that's exactly what I got with III, so of course I'm going to prefer it. Nothing wrong with that, as we can all agree. Nash likes more passion, more "unique" production jobs (or at least less cookie-cutter ones), more interesting and unique writing. Nothing wrong with that, he just has different expectations for the band. AREN'T OPINIONS AWESOME.

I just like Asking Alexandria dude.
Brian Fellows
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by TheBDanAbstract
I just like Asking Alexandria dude.

I think I'm gonna sig this.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Quote by TheBDanAbstract
I hope you don't think I was being serious...

Yeah but still...It's funny.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Quote by synestershadows
Yeah but still...It's funny.

Ok, I was just making sure lol. Some other guy has me sigged, but I really don't know if he's retarded or trying to make fun of me... either way, it's not funny, so it's a lose lose for him.
Is it only me that finds Danza III really loud and trebley? Have I just got a dud copy.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by Annihilator666
I'm not retarded or trying to make fun of you, it was a funny comment, you jabroni.

OTHER PEOPLE CALL PEOPLE JABRONIS!

this is a good day.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....