i put some lem-oil fretboard conditioner on the back of my schecter c-1 hellraiser just to make it faster and little white bubbles appeared on the neck the neck is also black cherry finish i tired to smooth out one of the small ones and like the shiny coat came off does anyone know if i can get this fixed or am i screwed?
You could get it refinished. But dont try anything else yourself. You screwed up man: (.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by Zach_F
You could get it refinished. But dont try anything else yourself. You screwed up man: (.

^^
You say this based on what?
His description....
If his finish is coming off, It seems pretty obvious, unless he's experienced and its obvious he isnt expierienced at finishing by the fact that happened in the first place. He should just let someone who is do it.
Jeez, what are you trying to tear me down for. Find someone else to rip up to boost your ego, and make a more reasonable attempt next time
What else would I base it on,
Its based ont he pattern or pixels in the black background
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."