And it's just like,
My Tele-phone,
Every Morning,
I wake up to ano-ther day in hell,

Chorus:
Why Did I have to take the harder road,
I'd rather live on this world al-one,
No one to tell me what i cannot do,
Why should i even have to think this through?

I never wanted,
to feel this way,
but I guess that,
It's here to stay,
nobody ever will,
know what I go through,

Chorus

How Do you believe in yourself,
when theres nobody else,
to talk to or to get some help,
I think im the only one thats eve left out,
Why are there so many things I don't know about

chorus
To all suicide songs I say: SUCK IT UP PRINCESS, Life sucks...but it goes on. There's nothing I hate more than a whiney suicide song. I'm sorry if this offends you but put you're time into writing something more worth wild buddy.
Your Lyrics
Why Did I have to take the harder road,
I'd rather live on this world al-one,
No one to tell me what i cannot do,
Why should i even have to think this through?

Hedley Lyrics
And now I gotta be
On My Own
And living in a world alone
Gets better every day
That I don't have to say I'm sorry I'm coming home
I'm gonna make it on my own
I'll always take the harder road

anybody else notice a similarity or two.......or is that just me?
I totally sympathize with you, i feel your pain and i say go ahead and blow your g-d dam brains with a long and sharp pointed stick. you'll feel better i promise. One final word of advice, if u ever write anything like this agen i will hunt you down and and mutilate you, and feed you to my pet dog, minki.
^ You guys have no feeling, you fat 40 year old ****s that live in their moms basement.
I feel for you man. You're not alone, but the verses are too short.
Weakly thought through, and poorly portrayed. If no one on this earth understands your pain than why are you writing a song that is begging for sympathy? You need to realize that wanting to die is no one's doing but your own it is a mindset, not something that you can blame on everyone else. People **** up, they do **** that doesn't mean that you cry and whine and dwell on it until you want to "kill yourself" to escape your problems. Life can be a train wreck for anyone at any given time, it is arrogant and ignorant to make a statement such as "nobody ever will,
know what I go through". Everyone has problems and I would say that your biggest problem is that you don't make any ****ing decisions you just take life as it comes and point fingers, that's what I gathered from this pathetic attempt at writing.
Don't kill yourself just grow up and deal with yourself.
Member of the"OFFICIAL SLIPKNOT FAN CLUB" Pm False_God or Maggotx3 to join!