waylay00
UG's Registered User
263 IQ
Well, the song playing at 7 minutes is "Always With You, Always With Me" (black and white video) by Joe Satriani. The next piece (the one from Crossroads with Ralph Machio) is part of Paganini's 5th Caprice, played by Steve Vai, but that isn't one of his songs. Keep in mind that Vai actually "played" the parts for Ralph Machio during the filming, and Ralph just imitated playing.
R.I.P. Shawn "Memphis Monster" Lane

Member #8 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Punk as atticus
Shreddin' Legend
727 IQ
yeah i was meaning the black and white video, thanks a lot
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix
waylay00
UG's Registered User
263 IQ
Yeah, that's Joe Satriani, back when he had hair.
R.I.P. Shawn "Memphis Monster" Lane

Member #8 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Punk as atticus
Shreddin' Legend
727 IQ
ooohhooo yeah hahaha didn't even recognize him holy ****, i've seen pics of him w/hair but my God, i did not realize that. thanks a lot damn i look like a jackass right now
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix
SnowballofDoom
UG's Pity Friend
13 IQ
Quote by waylay00
Well, the song playing at 7 minutes is "Always With You, Always With Me" (black and white video) by Joe Satriani. The next piece (the one from Crossroads with Ralph Machio) is part of Paganini's 5th Caprice, played by Steve Vai, but that isn't one of his songs. Keep in mind that Vai actually "played" the parts for Ralph Machio during the filming, and Ralph just imitated playing.

The Vai song is a Vai song actually, called Eugene's Trickbag. Vai wrote it to include that section of the 5th Caprice.

It's on his Elusive Light and Sound vol. 1 album.
Quote by Resiliance
I ain't dissin' ya bro.

I be doin' some 'o dat sarcasm **** right thurr.