I got $70 burning a hole in my pocket and i cant make up my mind. Should i get a Bass Pod, a Compressor (if so what kind i dont know jack about compressors), or a Big Muff. Thanx for helping me blow my money
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
save it and put it in a Roth IRA and earn 10.7% interest. invest approx. 2000 a year between the age of 16 and 20 and you'll have 1,100,000 bucks by the time your 67 years old.
I have found the meaning of life!!
No, i got someone willing to sell me a pod for $70.
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
depends..

do u know ur style yet?

if no... pod
if slap.. compressor
if finger... big muff.

pod so u hav a variety of things to use
slap cause it really really does even out the slap and pops, and doesnt make the pop so annoyingly punchy (it could be TOO punchy most of the time).
and in general finger picking doesnt need a compressor so a big muff would add some variety. but big muff only if u dont slap much and knows ur not ognna use many stuff from the pod.

if u go for a compressor, i'd recommend the Boss LMB-3 limitter/enhancer. ive tried this and teh boss CS-3, and the LMB gives you more flexibility besides straight compression, and it really does limit alot better than the CS-3.
^ The LMB-3 is a limiter/enhancer. Not a compressor. The Boss CS-3 sucks. Go used Boss CS-2 or a REALLY good (but expensive) compressor if you want a compressor.

I'd recommend an EHX Little Big Muff. Awesome pedal.
haha
the LMB-3 is a compressor, but with more options. it does the exact same thing cept it lets you choose how much limitting or enhancing you want. given these features, compressor isnt a fitting name, and it outdoes most compressors in that department anyways. isnt that why i suggested the LMB-3 over the CS-3?

and i said it was a limiter enhancer.