Ok i have been thinking of delays.... this will not be a dd-6 vs dd-3 vs digidelay, it will be, digi delay !! are they anygood, do you recomend them...

SO.... do you??
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
i have one and a dd6 the dd6 is better but the digi delay is a fine delay pedal
Well i would liek to know if its worth paying 75 or 80 bucks for, or should i shack up get the dd-3 or 6 instead..?
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Quote by MastaBassist10
Reverse delay has to be the most pointless, worthless, stupidest, and coolest effect ever.

LAFF, so true.

And yeah. the DD-6 is a better pedal. But on a budget, or somebody who is new to the delay world, the Digidelay is still a great pedal.
Value for money, the digi delay is best, i got mine for less than half the cost of the boss pedals, and its never let me down, does everything and more i could wish for.
Quote by Blinded0n1sidE
LAFF, so true.

So true; who the hell has ever used reverse delay? And don't tell me something like, "Well, Jimi Hendrix used it on 'Are You Expirienced?'", cause that shit was done in the studio.
Last edited by MastaBassist10 at Jul 10, 2006,
Quote by MastaBassist10
So true; who the hell has ever used reverse delay? And don't tell me something like, "Well, Jimi Hendrix used it on 'Are You Expirienced?'", cause that shit was done in the studio.

dude, its ****ing trippy (which in my opinion, is the purpose of delay pedals)
Quote by seljer
dude, its ****ing trippy (which in my opinion, is the purpose of delay pedals)

Its trippy to reverse the tape, but a pain if you are playing and the damn thing keeps messing up because it has to start the reverse all over again every time you play a phrase.
Ok so im gonna get the digi delay due to the fact that, well i tried a dd-6....holy tooooo many fricken options, i wanted a simple delay, maybe some weird **** to mess with if i was bored, but that has like 83 trillion settings and parameters....too much, im a simple kinda guy simple rig, simple style, simple delay...
Mail Goes here.

The DD-6 has more options... but are you really ever gonna use the trippy-ass backwards effect or the warp effect? I dont use them seriously... I just mess with them. Sometimes simpler is the right choice.
Gear
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Fender Deluxe Reverb
Jaguar | Stratocaster | Telecaster | Jazzmaster