Dead KEnnedys - Night of the Living Redneck (not really a song)
Dead Kennedys - Police Truck
Dead Kennedys - Terminal Preppy

Tons of Dead Kennedys songs.

I can't think of anymore at the top of my head.
Oh Yeah You Forgot The Soccer Songs Like Im Forever Blowing Bubbles Or Spirit Of 66'
where do you live that you have to worry about rednecks?

There's a confederate flag two houses down from me. I just ignore it. I forget they even exist. I'm pretty happy that way.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
where do you live that you have to worry about rednecks?

There's a confederate flag two houses down from me. I just ignore it. I forget they even exist. I'm pretty happy that way.

wow, alabama, that must be bad. i live in eastern ****ing oregon tho, it sucks, they come chasing after you with bats for no reason it pisses me off. over by portland and stuff its a bunch of liberal hippies, that would be awesome...but i live in the middle of nowhere kinda and it sucks ass.
Last edited by lifewontwait834 at Jul 8, 2006,
Goons of Hazzard and Macho Insecurity by Dead Kenneys.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by lifewontwait834
i know all the dead kennedys ones. what were the desendants ones? i know they had a bunch.

"I'm Not A Loser" is the one that comes to mind for me.
#DTWD
Quote by iand
Oh Yeah You Forgot The Soccer Songs Like Im Forever Blowing Bubbles Or Spirit Of 66'

Lay off the caps lock.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Beach Blankey Bong Out - Jodie Foster's Army
RSTLNE - Arrogant Sons Of Bitches
Happy Anterrabae Day - Bomb Teh Music Industry!
Circle that A, motherfucker!
Quote by lifewontwait834
wow, alabama, that must be bad. i live in eastern ****ing oregon tho, it sucks, they come chasing after you with bats for no reason it pisses me off. over by portland and stuff its a bunch of liberal hippies, that would be awesome...but i live in the middle of nowhere kinda and it sucks ass.

Skarp told me some stories about Eastern Washington and Oregon.... but I mean you can live there and just ignore them. That's what I do. I mean if I went looking for trouble with them here, I'd be dead.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!