LAST TIME!!! SAY WHAT KIND OF STYLE YOU ARE PLAYING!!

i would suggest a fender Hot Rod os something like that cause they are great and loud and are perfect for cleans but since you could be a metal stuff player thing I can also say a marshall? right... therefor... say what kind of music you play
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Fender Hot Rods kick ass for clean and relatively quiet overdrive, like for blues and 60's-70's rock.

The Peavey Valveking is versatile, and darned cheap. It can get really high gain, but it sounds compressed at extreme settings. Still a good amp, though.

The Marshall DSL401....I wasn't too happy trying one, but I've heard great stuff about it. It's probably good with a pedal.
exactly and then you just use a pedal or 2 for distortion
Schecter C1 Classic
Wampler Ego Compressor
lol, sry bout nt sayin me style. I mostly play metal, but id like to still be able to play a little punk. btw, is an all tube amp louder than the solid state same thing???
ok, then do not buy a fender :P:

I think that a 40 or 60watts tube amp(cant remember which) is a loud as a 100watts solid state amp and sound MUCH better
Schecter C1 Classic
Wampler Ego Compressor
40watts all valve is plenty for local gigging
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
Peavey 5150 or 6505. Hands down for metal the best amp for the money, in the US anyway.
In the UK a Marshall jcm900 would probably get you there in style.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Look for a second hand jcm800, p00 or jtm 45 with an overdrive.
I so ****ing love my amp

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

probably an ashdown fallen angel or a marshall dsl401

though I recommend saving a bit more if it's mainly for metal...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?