OK, I'm thinking of getting a new amp (Vox AD30VT) and was wondering if it would do for playing small gigs like pubs and small clubs. I play in a small band and we're in an area where the music scene aint too great (Scottish Borders, Scotland).
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
you'd have to literally dime the volume at full power(30watts). I had to for my highschool auditorium.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
most likey it will be loud enough, if you use any kind of PA you could always mic it.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM (Swinehead pups)
Fender Custom Shop American Classic Strat
Mesa/Boogie Lone Star special
Marshall Guv'nor GV - 2
Boss Overdrive OD - 3
Ibanez Weeping Demon WD7
Boss Digtal Delay DD-6
Flanger
yeah bands like feeder use those amps and just put em through the pa. Get a marshall stack so we can hear you in Midlothian!
Quote by Mahavishnu80
yeah bands like feeder use those amps and just put em through the pa. Get a marshall stack so we can hear you in Midlothian!

eh... "marshall halfstack" really helps him out hes gonna go buy an mg

and not necessarily is everwhere hes going to play going to be micing there amps, so it go with something bigger... personally.
Quote by Funky P
you'd have to literally dime the volume at full power(30watts). I had to for my highschool auditorium.

Not if you mic it!!
Save for the AD50VT, the speaker in it is better than the one in the 30. It's worth the wait.