Hello there. I really hope the girl who is singing this doesn't mind me posting this. It's more like the Jeff Buckley version than the original. I hastily added a solo in the middle so please excuse the rushed sound of it.

I'm really not sure what to think of it but it means alot to her and I so I quite like it. Maybe it isn't quite the same without the memories attached to it but any good comments no matter how harsh are appriecieated .

Thanks for listening.
-Colin

http://timefor.dmusic.com
The song is at the very top of the page.
Guitar was great. The vocals were good but had some points where the girl singing just seemed shaky (confidence? nerves?). Anyways, I think the solo was fine, especially for rushed.

Guitar: 10/10
Vocals: 7/10
Thanks. I think she was a little nervous but she becomes alot more confident towards the end and manages to hit the high notes.
Anyway, I think Dmusic is down but when it's back up please give it a listen.
Its pretty good man, I thought the guitar playing was a bit better than the vocals. Vocals just seem.. I dont know, shacky.

How long have you been playing for?
I enjoyed it, but there just didn't seem to be much confidence in the vocals but I still liked them.
guitar 10/10
vocal 7/10
The Below Statement Is false
The Above Statement Is True
Peaceful Rocker - I've been playing for about 4 years now and by playing I mean doing very little practising and alot of messing around. If only I wasn't so lazy..
Anyway, I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for listening.
I felt the playings itself during the solo was lacking, meaning just how you played hte notes, wasent as smooth as it could have been. However, whatever you were improvising, was pretty good man. The playing throughout was pretty steady, just some parts where you hit the strings a bit too hard, sounded off.

I felt that you could have tightened it up a bit more, but it was still pretty good.

cheak out my cover of "I Could Have Lied" if you have the time
http://libito.dmusic.com

comments on dmusic
I know exactly what you mean. The solo really didn't flow as smoothly as i would've liked and I should've spent a bit more time recording it. Oh well.
I left a comment on your dmusic, nice work.