Ok, so I was in the market for a new guitar and I tried one of these out and to be honest I couldnt really the difference between it and a Gibson SG standard and since it was half the price of the Gibson I decided to buy it. If have two questions

1. I never heard a whole lot about these except on the epiphone site, if someone could give me any info about it that would be awsome.

2. Iv never owned a guitar with triple HBs so im still learning how to work the volumes and stuff, has anybody found any cool tones or tricks with these?

When I bought the guitar all I new about it was the it felt nice and it sounded good too so im sorry if I sound like a newbie.
Official Mascot of The Fender Armada!
Two Four Six Eight, Who Do We Appreciate? Yay Fender Woooo!!

Epiphone G-400 Custom - Fitted with a Original Bigsby B5
Fender 65 Twin Reverb
Fulltone OCD
Vox V847 Wah
Rotovibe
Boss Flanger
MXR Phase 90
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
the g-400 is pretty much epiphiones version of an sg custom

Well I was figuring that since I saw the gibson version in a magazine the other day. Anything special about the triple HBs besides fuller sound?

Fender 65 Twin Reverb
Fulltone OCD
Vox V847 Wah
Rotovibe
Boss Flanger
MXR Phase 90
so are these guitars any good? i know they look lovely. Do u get a better sound than the other epis?
i've got an epi firebird with triple humbuckers and its very cool to tool around with. you've got a ton of options with. you can switch the knobs and change the volumes to get new sounds, i've found that the tone knob works better with more humbuckers cuz there's more range. i've been really looking at the g400 custom for a while. i'm also thinkin about an epi hollowbody if they come with triples
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
I love my G-400 custom but hated the middle humbucker. Really, I spent forever looking for some use that it has, but I just found it to be incredibly muddy, so I took it out.

It's the best thing I could have done to it, both pickups sound so much sweeter, and when selected to the middle position, it sounds fantastic, a beautiful combination of the two. I recommend it, but it's all a question of taste.
I think the center HB gives a much fuller sound than the normal 2 HB design. Im really pleased with this guitar especially for rythm and chord use.

Fender 65 Twin Reverb
Fulltone OCD
Vox V847 Wah
Rotovibe
Boss Flanger
MXR Phase 90