Hey Im new to the whole pedal building thing, and Im looking for a nice and easy project to work on. Ive found some decent sites for simple pedals, but I dont know where to buy the actual parts for them, transistors, resistors... ect.
local electronics should have some of the parts you need. most of the specialty parts youd probably have to order form somewhere like smallbear.com or some place like that.
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
i wanna get into that too. could you list some good sites that have tutorials on pedal making?
and i'm sure you could find materials at a radioshack
www.smallbearelec.com
www.mouser.com
www.futurlec.com
www.goldmine-elec-products.com

Dont get from radio shack for bigger pedals. They are way too expensive, but for a small pedal like that, its fine.
^^ goldmine electrical is my heaven. i order so much sh*t from that website every pay day it unreal. im like a kid in a candy store
Du Hast Meche

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315275

Go there. It has links of parts dealers, schematics, layouts, everything you will need for a while. After that, if you need more pedals to build, just google it. But that sticky has all the links you will need for a while.
Quote by metalmilitia74
^^ goldmine electrical is my heaven. i order so much sh*t from that website every pay day it unreal. im like a kid in a candy store

I know! They are awsome but not many people on UG know of them. They are really cheap too!
i know, this is off topis, but i build robotics stuff too, and i ordered a sh*t load of ir sensors, and lcd screens and it only cost me like 40 bucks. i about fell over when i got that build. i recently bought one of their laptop mouse things and built a touch sensitive mouse for my regular pc and it only cost me like 10 dollars. i fell in love with them a long time ago.

is it wrong to cheat on your wife with an electronics website???
Du Hast Meche

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
that bear face looks promising. anyone know if it's good? is it basically a tweaked fuzz? i wanna know if i could take this stuff to the bank before i start any projects.