Hey,
The "what song" thread had a lot of songs in it, but most of them aren't what I'm looking for. I want some Acoustic songs with only chords that aren't too dificult. Sort of like campfire songs...

Thanks, and sorry if I shouldn't have made this thread.
Search button. Use it. I'm ****ing sick of these threads.
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
I don't understand why every forum bitches about this. If someone asks then answer the questions or send them the link to search results. Or if it annoys you so much don't reply. It is possible for users not to even know how to search well also. Not everyone uses forums and this may be their first. I use forums frequently and this is my first post unfortunately it has to be non guitar related. Jeez people its not like your first time went smoothly.
If you want nice, recognizeable and catchy campfire-esque chord songs, lots of Bob Dylan would be right up your alley. "Mr. Tambourine Man" is one of the greatest songs ever, and it also happens to be one of the easiest.
Check out some of his stuff here. Seems to be perfect for what you're looking for.
Oh yeah dude, Mr. Tambourine Man would be perfect. Very recognisable song. Awesome idea.

You might also want to check out some Simon and Garfunkel. I know it sounds lame, but songs like The Boxer are very well respected camp songs.
Quote by Metatron
You might also want to check out some Simon and Garfunkel. I know it sounds lame, but songs like The Boxer are very well respected camp songs.

No, no it does not sound lame. Simon & Garfunkel kick more ass than Rush's first 3 albums combined. They'd be perfect, too.
Thanks guys! I've never checked out the Flaming Lips before, and I think I like them. Bob Dylan is definately a great idea, a bunch of my friends like him so I'll look into those tabs.

Thanks again.
The Flaming Lips are one of my favorites. If you check out the song, "Do You Realize," you will probably recognise it. It's one of those songs everyone knows but doesn't know where it comes from. Well, it's the Flaming Lips of course!! Been listneing to them for years, and if you like 'em I'm happy to have been of service.

Do you Realize:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/f/flaming_lips/do_you_realize_power_tab.htm

Enjoy!
Wasn't Mr. Tamborine man a cover-up for a song that was meant to be a song about getting high? Maybe its another one. But yes, Simon and Garfunkel do kick some serious ass. Mrs. Robinson a song that a ton of people have covered for. The reason, because it kicks ass. Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd is easy in your case (minus the solo that is). Everything Changes by Staind and Some Hootie and the Blowfish stuff would be good for you. Trust me, you don't want to be stuck with the same old sh*t.
arguabley the most recognisable acoustic song: Wonderwall- Oasis.

Also piss easy.
Goo Goo G'Joob
An easy song that almost anyone could play but nobody wants to is Horse with No Name by America...two chords!
"He has a woman's name and wears makeup. How original."
--Alice Cooper, on Marilyn Manson.
Quote by kpasa01
Wasn't Mr. Tamborine man a cover-up for a song that was meant to be a song about getting high? Maybe its another one. But yes, Simon and Garfunkel do kick some serious ass. Mrs. Robinson a song that a ton of people have covered for. The reason, because it kicks ass. Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd is easy in your case (minus the solo that is). Everything Changes by Staind and Some Hootie and the Blowfish stuff would be good for you. Trust me, you don't want to be stuck with the same old sh*t.

Yes, "Mr. Tamborine Man" was actually a metaphor for Dylan's drug dealer