I need a good tube amp for practising...looking for about 15 watts or less...I've looked at the Epiphone Valve standard, Fender blues junior and Laney LC15r. They are all about $300, but which ones do you guys suggest? I play blues/classic rock with a strat and I need one that has a reverb setting.
crate v5
Gear:::

Schecter C1 Classic - drop C - .11's
Ibanez rg321 (emg 81/85) - drop D - .10's
----------------------
Peavey 6505+
Peavey XXX 412 cab
Crate VTX212b Combo - practice amp.
----------------------
ibanez TS9

Fender Blues Jr, Laney VC15, Vox AC15CC.

Look around, play a few.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
^That's not the reason, they probably cost more to build.

And the Laney LC15's are cheap.
Don't be afraid to care"

how much cash do you have?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Consider the Ampeg jet J-12t. 15w, reverb, classic single channel all tube combo. Solid amp. I played one head to head with a stock Blues Jr and liked it better. Of course, there are several well known mods you could make to the Fender to help it out...
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
If you really love the tone of your AC30, and just want that sound quieter, look for the AC15.
Don't be afraid to care"