alright i dont care if this is the right place to put this just for the record

i am in a delima. . .Amp or guitar first, i have a jackson and a peavey (sig) and the jacksons just gettin old and i need a new main squeeze im most definetly lookin to gibsons. . .but i really want a tube amp im lookin at peavey valveking,and an ashdown fallen angle and the classic amps. . .i dont have the money right now but i would like to see which you guys would get first so i dont have to waste my time saving more than i need too

so which would you get first: AMP or GUITAR
setup:
Jackson ke-3
Peavey supreme 100

Quote by Archaon
if I ever see a greenday kid throwing up the horns while listening to greenday, I'm going to have to kick his ass. I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to throw up the horns, just not to greenday.
depends how screwed the guitar is, if your guitar will last til you buy a new one, amp, but if the guitar is really near to unplayable then the guitar
Personally I would go with the amp. It determines your tone better than your guitar. If if you're to the point where your guitar is effecting your playing ability, I might choose guitar.
Quote by grimreaper65
Har har har. Go stuff your panties with toads and then masturbate.

Ahh, I love the Pit.

Quote by SilentDeftone
I don't need to report you, I can just ban you instead.

-SD

Owned!
right then thats good enough for me thanks dudes
setup:
Jackson ke-3
Peavey supreme 100

Quote by Archaon
if I ever see a greenday kid throwing up the horns while listening to greenday, I'm going to have to kick his ass. I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to throw up the horns, just not to greenday.