my head can give me 150 watts @ 4 ohms and 75watts @8 ohms and i have an 8 ohm cabinet so how can i make it 4 ohms ...its a mono cabinet some one please tell me how to make it 4 ohms
if its mono 8 ohms its one silly cab. most if not all cabs are all 4/16 ohm cabs and 8 ohms stereo.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
yeah its a silly cab a marshall AVT412 so do you know how to make it 4 ohms?
marshall has funny cabs.

you cant really change the impedance of a speaker. you can probably cut it to 4 ohms depending on how it is wired. correct me if im wrong guys, but if it is wired in series, then you can wire it to parallel, and get it to 4 ohms. if its parallelled now, you are screwed. you would have to buy new speakers
i dno what to tell you then, go to a music shop with it they might be able to give you some advice about it. i think the best idea for now is if your head is stereo to put it in the left speaker output (whichever one isnt the one for mono) as that will run at 8 ohms.

its odd cos i have a marshall 1936 cab and thats stereo.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
well i could just return the thing and save up a lil more for a randall stereo cab that runs on 4 ohms 8 ohms and 16 ohms but going back were i got it is gonna be a hastle...im gonna open her up mabe i can rewire it in parallel