- Can you tell me what guitar do you think will be the best for a beginner?

- If so that will be great.

-Peavey Raptor Plus EXP Guitar

-Epiphone SG-Special Electric Guitar

-Ibanez GRX20 Electric...
Peavey is the best beginner guitar out there in my opinion. That is what I started out with
Proud Owner of a ESP Guitar,
and Supporter Canada's favourite Punk-Rock Band Billy Talent
Quote by Talented
Peavey is the best beginner guitar out there in my opinion. That is what I started out with

Ok Thanks
Get a guitar that really catches your eye, and save your money up for it, and buy it. So that you won't have to worry about buying a 'beginner' guitar that is going to suck ass once you start playing better guitars
Quote by Metal Zone12
Get a guitar that really catches your eye, and save your money up for it, and buy it. So that you won't have to worry about buying a 'beginner' guitar that is going to suck ass once you start playing better guitars

So I should go buy a good guitar even though I am not that good?
buy a cheap acoustic if you really wanna save money! I first learned to play almost everything on acoustic guitar i learned to play almost all metallica songs even most solos. and about punk songs you can play them all on acoustic.
Drugs are good, they let you do things that you know you not
should.
And when you do 'em people think that you're cool.
And when you do 'em people think that you're cool.
yes, a good guitar will be easer to lurn on and you will not have to save more money for one later
my blog gameruber.blogspot.com
Member #6 of ''Beatlemania is NOT Phony''
Gibson Flying V
New Yourk pro Strat
Big Muf Pi
Jimi Hendrix Wah
Boss PH-3
Vox AD100VT
Boss BF-2 Flanger
Quote by hellview_666
oh brilliant..ive learnt something new thanks man!
the yamaha pacifica comes highly recommened but total guita magazine, try it.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Agile. The best guitar you can get for the money, period.

Do they play good? and will it last a while?
Quote by Anthony11
So I should go buy a good guitar even though I am not that good?

As long as you want to make guitar a serious commitment, I think you should look into saving up money for a good guitar and even just a small amp and a good distortion pedal.

www.espguitars.com ESP has alot of nice guitars.
www.jacksonguitars.com so does Jackson.
Quote by BodaciousBob
the yamaha pacifica comes highly recommened but total guita magazine, try it.

ok thanks
Quote by Metal Zone12
As long as you want to make guitar a serious commitment, I think you should look into saving up money for a good guitar and even just a small amp and a good distortion pedal.

www.espguitars.com ESP has alot of nice guitars.
www.jacksonguitars.com so does Jackson.

Oh ok well what kinda would you suggest for me to get?
you shouldnt get something expensive as your first. as well as the danger that you might give up, think about it, if you can play well on a ****ty guitar, how well are you going to play when you get at least a half decent one?

it worked for me
originally posted by Shoestick
Holy hell, that is the primest example of a rambling idiot trying to sound intelligent Ive ever seen, and I just sat through four years of Bush!
Its something you gotta look into. I just pm'd you though. You just gotta find one that catches your attention and makes you want to play it.
the sg special blows imo... i own the raptor and it is the best neck ive ever touched...

go for it!