I'm wondering how some amps light up really bright with different colors? Take the Engl Powerball for example, it lights up red. Is that the actuall tubes lighting up red or is it some sort of LED in the amps chasis making it glow that color? If it is an LED can you get them for other amps? Where can you find them? And how much do they cost? I was also wondering if it was bad to use a different brand of tubes than whats specifically manufactured for your amp. Could I use tubes from an Engl Powerball in a Dual Rectifier? Thanks for any feedback it is greatly appriciated.
I thikn it's just LED's and power supplies and such not sure as to tube swopping i think it'd be ok go to ur local electrical strore if in doubt they'll know

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
its just LEDS mate, check out the hughes and kettner tri amp for a kl lighting effect!!!!
GEAR

ESP LTD Viper 400 with EMG 81s
Jackson Dinky DXMG with EMG 81/85
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60 DSP
Ashdown Fallen Angel Cab 120W 4X12
Keeley Modded SD-1 Overdrive
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Noise gate (cheap)
EQ (cheap)
Where can you get aftermarket Led's??? are they hard to install?
Nice amp by the way Erock!
why the **** would u use a pod xt with that setup!!!! i have no idea where u can get after market 1s!!!
GEAR

ESP LTD Viper 400 with EMG 81s
Jackson Dinky DXMG with EMG 81/85
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60 DSP
Ashdown Fallen Angel Cab 120W 4X12
Keeley Modded SD-1 Overdrive
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Noise gate (cheap)
EQ (cheap)
^I use it to control the amp settings/channels as a midi foot controller, and I use it for silent practice/recording. I used to use it on my fx loop for reverb/delay/chorus, but I replaced it with a midi controlled rack unit.

SACRAMETAL, I saw a page a while ago to make an LED chain. http://www.breskin.com/led1.htm . I usually order my electronics from http://www.smallbearelec.com/home.html
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Erock, thanks for finding that. I still have no clue how to use them though. Do you have to tie it in with the amp somehow, or do you just set them in the amp and plug them in???