John Lennon
89 44%
George Harrison
63 31%
Ringo Starr
14 7%
Voters: 201.
Page 1 of 3
John Lennon, by a mile. Paul wasn't bad, a bit boring. George was greatm, all his songs ruled, and he's one of my favourite guitarists, and Ringo had a few good songs, and I liked his voice. But they are nothing on Lennon.
Quote by rockgodtobe
Ringo Starr- Purely because of Thomas The Tank Engine.

FTW
People will just vote for Ringo cause they want to be different, his new album Choose Love is horrible
Yeah, George is a real underdog. I really liked his solo music and his music that he was allowed to put on the beatle albums
george because he totally pwned on guitar... and 2nd is ringo for those awesome glasses
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
I picked George.. just because he appeals to me the most, but I can't really put any one of them ahead of another. I would probably say:
1.George
2. John
3. Paul
4. Ringo
Member #4 of the "I have parents over 50 and i'm a teen" club, pm tanglewoodguit to join.
Lennon = one of the all time great song writers
Quote by chipsahoy
You don't like the smell of some other guy's poop? Hmmm...smells like home to me.
1.Ringo
2.John
3.George
4.Jesus
5. Axl Rose
6. Paul.

Paul sucks, but he's still better than Yoko.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
George had good songs but he was put down by John and Paul.

John Lennon was the best songwriter/singer but Paul McCartney made the music actually sound good.
I'd hand it to George but John Lennon is my favourite.
Quote by AlpineHigh
ringo was a joke dudes. like he was really really bad.. it saddens me a little

Yellow Submarine? Octopus's Garden? With A Little Help From My Friends???????
Quote by DeSean
Yellow Submarine???

I thought Yellow Submarine was George's?...
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Im not going against Ringo in any way, but Paul and John wrote Yellow Submarine and With A Little Help From My Friends, Ringo sang them. But he's not a joke!

Speaking of Ringo....Anyboy have some Pink Floyd songs? whoever sang the song Jugband Blues sounds alot like Ringo.
^Don't be so stupid. His big hits were Something and Here Comes The Sun.
Ringo sucks, seriously bad

He is the luckiest guy in the history of music, the Beatles were 3, plus a drummer.

Second luckiest is Ozzy, He's always got great musicians accompanying hm, and is a subpar singer. NOW FLAME ME

and I voted Paul by the way, but I hesitated with George...
I chose Lennon, just becasue his voice and music are genius, and he was battling the man, and actually half way winnign!!

Musically though I prefer Paul, cause after the Beatles, John never really did anything TOO great besides Imagine.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
I chose Lennon, just becasue his voice and music are genius, and he was battling the man, and actually half way winnign!!

Musically though I prefer Paul, cause after the Beatles, John never really did anything TOO great besides Imagine.

Instant Karma!!!??
Lennon FTW
One of the greates singer/songwriters, unique voice, great artist, and what fallenangel said "and he was battling the man, and actually half way winning"
Lennon. He's the only one who had a solo career worth listening to. To this day I listen to Imagine on the anniversary. I also listen to Pantera on the same day to commemorate Dime.
George. All the Beatles songs I like were his, and I actually kind of liked his solo career stuff.
Quote by pinheadslts75
Lennon. He's the only one who had a solo career worth listening to. To this day I listen to Imagine on the anniversary. I also listen to Pantera on the same day to commemorate Dime.

Dude, George released the best Beatles' solo album. All Things Must Pass is a masterpiece. I like George by the way. He was a really good guitarist and wrote some awesome songs. If you don't like songs like Blue Jay Way, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Whithin Whithout You, Love To You, and Taxman, you just don't like The Beatles. Plus, he's the first one to do a charity concert. Concert for Bangladesh is probably the best concert I've seen.

EDIT: OH ****, I quoted the wrong guy Sorry gin rummy
Sent from my iPad.
Last edited by paintITblack39 at Jul 9, 2006,
pete best....

but since hes not on there, john lennon
Catcher In The Rye Is One Of The Best Books Ever Club

member #1 of the jim belushi club
Quote by paintITblack39
Dude, George released the best Beatles' solo album. All Things Must Pass is a masterpiece. I like George by the way. He was a really good guitarist and wrote some awesome songs. If you don't like songs like Blue Jay Way, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Whithin Whithout You, Love To You, and Taxman, you just don't like The Beatles. Plus, he's the first one to do a charity concert. Concert for Bangladesh is probably the best concert I've seen.

Yeah George is a great guy he practically gave Eric Clapton his wife.
How many friends would do that for you?
Quote by Crazy
Speaking of Ringo....Anyboy have some Pink Floyd songs? whoever sang the song Jugband Blues sounds alot like Ringo.

It was Syd Barrett who sang on Jugband Blues.

But back on topic, I want to say George, but I think Paul takes it. He's a sweetypie...
Ringo. I get called that.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Quote by DeSean
^Don't be so stupid. His big hits were Something and Here Comes The Sun.

Excuse me, but what about While My Guitar Gently Weeps?
Quote by raisinbran
Excuse me, but what about While My Guitar Gently Weeps?

Yea, you forgot While My Guitar Gently Wheeps! I think that is George Harrison's greatest piece of music, it sounds so great.
Quote by nopoleon779467
they dont have dung beatles on there.what kind of a poll is this!!!!

A poll asking people of their personal taste in the rock band "The Beatles", I believe you may be mistaking this for a poll about "beetles".
Page 1 of 3