Hey this is a new band out on Feuled By Ramen. I'm starting to really like them i was wondering what you guys think about them, if you've ever heard them. They sound very P!ATD-esque and sort of like alot of FBR bands but its catchy stuff...Singer has a great voice too. Here is their myspace....check them out. Cd is, Wonderland its great.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=1011277

i dont know what the Fuck this smiley is doing
I saw them support PatD at the Astoria a while back and I wasn't all that impressed to be honest. They weren't terrible, but they didn't excite me that much. To be fair, Panic! weren't exactly sh*t hot either, but whatever

They were really nice guys though: we met them at Topman in Oxford street and then went to the Science Museum with them, which was fun
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
thats weird i'm from seattle and i have never ever heard there name

there myspace isn't working but i doubt it will be anything interesting
^ I bet you there are a ton of bands from Seattle that you've never heard the name of. Oh, and refresh the page and it'll work.

Sounds alright, 'Il tango....' starts off pretty nicely but goes downhill a bit at the chorus.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Yeah, that's their best song, for sure
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by DaveyHavokDavey
I've heard beware of the jub jub (or something like that) and its ok. I like the intro.

i don't know why but the last part of the song makes me laugh uncontrollably.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I saw these guys with Saosin and thought they were pretty cool.

In my opinion:

Gatsby's American Dream + Panic! At the Disco - the suck that Panic! At the Disco brings = Forgive Durden
i saw them on scuzz.

the song i saw was truly dreadful.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
I also saw them when they opened for Saosin. I thought they were pretty good. I like the song "Il Tango Della Sign..." and "Beware the jubjub.."
Quote by the_astronaut
Fight Club?

Ohhh, I might go watch that now.

If they got their name from that then im offended :|
Its a great movie and they suck, imo.
Catastrophe and the Cure