save me
this life is mine
theres a foot
inside my door
so it doesnt close
anymore
i shwung and i shwinged
but it never really shwang
well um the title is close to "Knocking on Heaven's Door" Bob Dylan- GNR- anybody with an acoustic guitar.

So i would reccomend a different title.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
well um the title is close to "Knocking on Heaven's Door" Bob Dylan- GNR- anybody with an acoustic guitar.

Yeah I agree
Quote by noah22791

So i would reccomend a different title.

I thought the title was more like an excerpt from 'The Raven' by Edgar Allan Poe.

good song, there may have been a grammatical error or two.

edit: ^bingo!
i quite like it its short and sweet not long dreary. i suppose many ppl could relate too it. the title doesnt need changing at all. For example for whom the bell tools is a title of a song by the Bee Gee's and not just Metallica!!!!!

the rhymning is good tho rhymning isnt essential for a great song. i take it shut the door shut the door is the chorus which would work well esp if ur in a bnd u play this a few times its easy for the audience to sing back and remember
Quote by pooch0072
Uh, the tile is more like a line pulled straight from "The Raven", possibly the most well-known poem of the English language (well in America, at least).

I see that as a good thing. I think it gave the title more class. maybe that's just me.
B.C. RICH
the title it is a Poe excerpt. and i based
the song on "the raven".
not exactly, because i used "knocking"
instead of "rapping" or "tapping".
thanks for all the comments!
i shwung and i shwinged
but it never really shwang
Quote by pooch0072
Uh, the tile is more like a line pulled straight from "The Raven", possibly the most well-known poem of the English language (well in America, at least).

i think it might be closed because of it being a line from something else.