i'm moving into an apartment soon so i was thinking of getting a smaller amp to play whilst there. i was thinking Line 6 Spider II 30 Amp or Fender® FM 25 DSP Frontman Combo Amp. something with a couple different tones and effects cause i'm too cheap to buy more pedals. if you got an opinion on either let me know or suggest a better choice. thanks.
get ready to hear this alot....either a vox ad15vt or ad30vt or a roland cube 30
the vox is better for more cleans to classic rock and the cube is better for metal, however both are great amps.
Stuff names dude. You go to your guitar store and try out stuff, what ever you think sounds best buy. Try not to pay attention to the brands.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
hmmm. the cube sounds like a good choice.
You go to your guitar store and try out stuff, what ever you think sounds best buy. Try not to pay attention to the brands.

well the only guitar store round these parts sells only fender stuff so i don't try out most stuff before i buy it.
wow. that roland cube sounds better than my marshall 50 watt piece of ****. thanks for the help.
Quote by JLJohnson_21
wow. that roland cube sounds better than my marshall 50 watt piece of ****. thanks for the help.

do you have an MG?
nope avt. i have a crappy mg 15 that my brother blew out though. thats why i need another practice one.
For bedroom practice I would recommend 3 mesa boogie triple rectifiers coupled with a wall of 4x12s with all the amps set on 11.

But seriously, an epiphone valve junior combo $140 + new jensen p8r alnico speaker $58 + new tubes $18 = $216 of pwnage.