very very very good.
How'd you do the drums?
Very well done. And I'm not even much of an Underoath fan, either. The little giutar "fills" were great.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
Quote by Kurt_Morrelo
very very very good.
How'd you do the drums?
Very well done. And I'm not even much of an Underoath fan, either. The little giutar "fills" were great.

drums were a backing track i made using guitar pro 5 and fl studio 6.

also forgot to mention i added in somewhat of a solo on the breakdown part.
Meh, it was alright....

Im diggin the screams though....

The tone...not very UnderOath-y...

But, all in all....7/10
awesome!!!..i love underOATH...tone was off somewhat...but singing and screaming was great, cool lil fills and solo...i like it..do more underOATH!...
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Quote by jazzmetalguitar
yea....i give it a 7/10....good screaming, okay singing...guitar parts were right but it wasnt mixed properly, it sounded way too scooped out....what program are you using to record with...maybe i could do a better mix for you?

i usually ask crit4crit

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387902

i use adobe audition 1.5 to record.

and i kind of rushed the vocals. it sounds better when i sing along in the car... heh. my mic just basically sucks and i can't get a new one because i'm starting college in a month and the funds are needed more for that than for a mic...
i have adobe audition...if you sent me the project file and all the tracks i could try and mix it a little better for you
That sounds good man. Screams are nice. Um, what settings did you use for that tone? A lot of people are saying the tone is off, but I haven't seen anyone contributing something better.
i'm loving the screams, man. sounds great. tones not really underoath like, but its kinda cool to listen to. nice job man. 8/10
i don't like the screams, they're not quite the strength of underoath and they're not really the right pitch i guess...try adding a little bit of distortion to your screaming track.