I play strats through tube amps like most people. now lately ive been getting pissed at my sound. i play a zakk wylde overdrive pedal through a peavey tube amp and i leave the pedal on at all times. roll back the volume for cleans and turn it back up for solo's. I play a HSS strat with pearly gates in the bridge. and a SSS strat with seymours in it. now when i play the bridge or something on solos its fine, but i like throwing the bridge pickup on and its just wayyyy to trebly for me to even want to listen to. i dont know how it sounds from an audience view. any ideas on amp settings to kinda equal everything out. ive been messing with my amp for weeks now and i dont even want to look at guitars because its annoying. I play bluesy rock if that helps any.
bass up treble down mids off
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
No presence on the amp. I usually put the bass at 10 mids on 12 and treble at 6 and its still quite trebly.
take the treble down a bit and turn off the mids
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
Yeah mids on 12? roll off the mids a bit.

idk dude. start linear (everything on halfway) and go from there i guess...